Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Rhys Edmunds
Rora
6 posters

the stars, the moon; the dawn, the day

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

the stars, the moon; the dawn, the day Empty the stars, the moon; the dawn, the day

Post by Rora Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Lena came into another class trying not to rub her eyelids in frustration. She was tired and uncannily sleepy, and even though she was sure she was strong enough to walk, she wasn't sure if she was able to do another hour mental thinking. She collapsed on the floor, shaking her head before standing up an trudging onto a seat instead.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

the stars, the moon; the dawn, the day Empty Re: the stars, the moon; the dawn, the day

Post by Rhys Edmunds Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:24 am

Rhys bit back a laugh from the doorway, blue eyes alight as he watched Lena. She never was quite at her liveliest at this hour. He was glad this hadn't changed. It was the little things, all of her little quirks, that Rhys had always loved about her.

That he still loved about her.

For that was the truth of the matter - Rhys Edmunds still loved Lena Vorstenbach. He'd never stopped, even though he had broken up with her. But he still lacked confidence. Lena was so bright and smart and alive. She was perfect in his eyes, and he...

He was just the awkward klutz with the funny accent. How could he even come close to being compatible with her?

Crossing the classroom, Rhys took the seat beside her, just as he had since they're returned from the break. The boy nudged her playfully.

"Did you stay up studying?" he asked, half serious. "You know you ought to have taken a nap. Saturn won't view itself if you fall asleep, y'know."
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

the stars, the moon; the dawn, the day Empty Re: the stars, the moon; the dawn, the day

Post by Colin O'Brian Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Colin was surprised to see he had more than one student in his class that day. It had been a slow going week or so.

He smiled at the two.

"Ms. Vorstenbach, and," he tilted his head at the other boy, another transfer, "Forgive me, I am not too sure I have caught you're name before."

He gave a kind smile before going to the front.

"We'll start this lesson with an easy question," his eyes twinkled playfully. "What's the sixth planet in our solar system?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:49 pm

Lena blinked when she saw that someone was sitting next to her. Merlin - how long did she sleep for? She mumbled, though more to herself than to anyone else, "I need water..." In her mind was the incident where she told Frodo about... what she had. It kept playing, over and over again.

Resting her head on the desk, she turned it slightly so she could see who it was. Her eyes widened when she found that it was Rhys, and she made no effort to make herself look nice like she usually would. She tried to listen to him, but she heard nothing. It was a while before he made sense of anything.

Lena licked her lips in an attempt to moisten them. "Nein," she replied, looking up at him, "I wasn't up studying... I've just had a few crappy weeks with less sleep than I do in a normal day. It's just holiday stress, that's all." A smile tugged on her lips, but it never formed. It wasn't the nightmares that plagued her like she implied; it was the fact that she was always outside doing something.

The blonde straightened her back when the Professor came into the classroom. "This," she explained, when the Professor called for it. She was rather shocked at the British tinge she was getting in her English, "is Mister Edmunds." She gesture towards Rhys. She smiled, though it didn't stand for long; she was too tired to. "The sixth planet of the solar system... it's Saturn."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:20 pm

Thomas walked into the Astronomy class and saw the class already began. Thomas took a seat and looked at the professor. "Sorry I'm late, family thing" Thomas told him. Of course Alex just had to make him late but he didn't mind. Thomas got out what he was going to need for this class and sat back and waited for the questions to begin.
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:02 pm

Riley walked into Astronomy. She checked her watch, confused. She could've sworn that when she left it wasn't quite time for class, not even close. She shrugged, and sat down. It looked as though they'd just started, anyways, and there were only a few kids. Plus, she'd been attempting to find a way to get rid of her rash. She'd eventually given up and used her Ravenclaw scarf.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:49 pm

"Well then Welcome Mr. Edmunds, and thank you Ms. Vorstenbach," he smiled at his two students, and then frowned slightly at the two late comers.

"Mr. Gilbert, Ms. Skander, would you kindly attempt to be on time next lesson. Today, I shall remove two points for your tardiness, and please request that you tell me one fact each about Saturn."
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:37 am

Rhys smiled a bit when Lena (rather predictably) introduced him before he had the chance to do so himself. "Thank you, professor," he replied, accent thick. "I apologize fer not comin' b'fore. I had mishap vith moving staircase.

"Saturn, it is -" the boy had begun when the other two students arrived late. A hand came up to scratch at his head, uncertain whether he ought to continue when the latecomers had been instructed to give facts regarding the sixth planet. He decided to wait and let them answer first.
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Tue May 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Pandora ran to to the classroom. She knew she was really late. She entered the classroom quickly and sat down at the back of the room. Pandora was deathly pale, and now she had a new small scar which was in the healinf progress on her left cheek. She tried to cover it up with her hair.

"I apoligise for my tardiness, Professor. I have no excuse to be late." Pandora said to the Professor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:44 pm