Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

unpredictable dawn

Angela Pasternak
    Angela Pasternak
    Adult
    Adult

unpredictable dawn Empty unpredictable dawn

Post by Angela Pasternak Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:03 pm

Angie had escaped the boring party her parents had dragged her to. Even though she was a grown woman, her parents just wouldn't give her a moment alone. They seemed to think Angela was going to actually grow up, but that didn't seem an option.

The young woman had resisted all her family's attempts at getting her a 'decent husband'. Everyone they presented were lame, and nothing like her. She didn't want to get married, anyway.

Angie was balancing on a brick wall, her shoes in one hand. She wasn't planning on going back. An excuse the next time she saw them would work.

Outfit, cuz I can't resist
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

unpredictable dawn Empty Re: unpredictable dawn

Post by Alice Poots Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Alice sighed as she walked out of the shop, a huge pile of books in hand. She had found out by a friend that the shop was closing, and asked him if she could keep the books, to take back to Hogwarts. They needed to add books to that Library, anyway, and it was the least she could do as Librarian.

Just because she hated the job didn't mean she hated the students. And they sure as hell deserved more books. Being a book-lover, she knew how horrible it was when you got tired of the Hogwarts library. She turned a corner into a darker alley, the perfect place so she could apparate without being seen, but stopped when she saw a girl walking in the brick wall.
    Angela Pasternak
    Angela Pasternak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Angela Pasternak Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Angie frowned when she heard a noise further down. Like footsteps. She looked down and saw the blonde girl there. The readhead's face broke into a sly sort-of smile. Angie turned gracefully toward her, cocking her head to the left.

"Can I help wou or something?" she asked drily. "'Cause I won't."
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Alice Poots Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Alice dropped the books carefully on the ground - these things were heavy! - and looked at the woman. Was she drunk. . . ?

"In that case, no," she replied, walking towards the brick wall. An eyebrow raised, she asked, "What are you doing?" Not reprimanding, just wondering. Amused.
    Angela Pasternak
    Angela Pasternak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Angela Pasternak Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Angie shook her head in slight irritation. "What the hell does it look like I'm doing? I'm walking along a brick wall." She twirled around, giggling.

The red haired woman sighed and slipped down so that she was sitting on the wall. She gestured to the pile of books. "That many? What on earth would you do with so many books? Do you plan on reading all of them?"
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Alice Poots Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:35 am

Alice rolled her eyes, but smiled and leaned on the wall, looking at the other end of the alley, "Well, of course you are. Question is: why?"

"Maybe," she answered with a shrug, turning her head to look at the woman, now seated on top of the wall. "I got them for the students, but perhaps I'll end up reading them myself."
    Angela Pasternak
    Angela Pasternak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Angela Pasternak Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Angie sighed. Seriously? Why did everyone need to know everything. The woman folded her arms and pouted. "I'm walking a brick wall because it's more entertaining then being stuck at some boring party."

"Oh," the redhead said drily. "Well, that's nice."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:18 pm