Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Because I Care

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Because I Care - Page 2 Empty Re: Because I Care

Post by Harmonie de Venin Tue May 08, 2012 8:23 pm

"You better do." Harmonie warned, with something between a smirk and a smile teasing her lips. "More than a little" she quoted sarcastically, snorting delicately. God, how did she put up with this one, again?

"Don't laugh!" she squealed, pulling all her dark wet hair to the side and ran her hands through it, trying to dry it a bit. Idiot could barely speak. These were new shoes, too!

"You're so going to pay, Rousseau." she narrowed her eyes at him playfully. This was war. Prank wars.

"No, I didn't like my bloody surprise!" she tried to say angrily, though it was shortly followed by her laugh. She skimmed her hand over the water and sprayed some in the boy's direction, before trying to wade away from him as quickly as possible in the water to avoid getting any more wet.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed May 09, 2012 3:18 am

"I will." he promised sincerely, nodding at Harmonie, grinning. Unless he fell and hit his head, losing all his memories, he was pretty sure he'd remember. "Oh, no." he laughed, wagging a finger in her face, "It's only a little."

"I can't help it!" he said, still laughing, "It's funny!" And it really was. After all, it was Harmonie Brielle de Venin completely soaking wet standing in the school's magical fountain. Moments like these only happened once.

Shrugging, Julian grinned at her, "Oh well. It was worth it. 100%, totally worth it."

Bursting out laughing again, he swatted water in her direction, grinning broadly. This was ridiculously fun. They were probably going to get in so much trouble for it, but it was worth it. Shaking his head to dry his hair, he rained droplets of water everywhere. Smirking as Harmonie began to wade away, he followed, splashing her with more water.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun May 13, 2012 4:02 pm

Harmonie wrinkled her nose, and still smiling (to her mild surprise), she swatted his finger away from her face. "Juli, it won't ever be just a little, even if you died, your ego would still very much be there." she teased.

"Would you stop?!" she squealed, looking down through the water in horror at her shoes. Ruined. Completely. And he was just laughing about it! Those. Were. Her. Favourite. Shoes. She narrowed her eyes at him after taking off her school jumper and tossing it out of the fountain. She hated being in wet clothes. Shuddering slightly in the cold water, she turned back to scowl at him again. "I'm going to get you back, Rousseau." she warned again, then lifted her chin proudly.

"I call Prank Wars." Harm called over her shoulder, before moaning as he splashed her, "Would you cut that out?"

Some of the water hit her directly in the face and she wiped it away hastily, her vision impaired momentarily. Shaking her head furiously, Harmonie flicked more water in his direction, scrambling to get to the side of the fountain again.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun May 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Shrugging, he smiled at her, "That's because I plan on coming back as a ghost and haunting you and your descendents for all of eternity." Grinning, he added. "And trust me, Harmonica, it's going to be fun."

Smirking, he bounced slightly in the water as he tried to keep warm. At first, he hadn't noticed just how cold the water was, but after standing in it for a while, he was beginning to shiver. "Sure you are." he smirked again, glancing up at her.

"Prank Wars, eh?" Stepping towards her, he grinned, "Sounds fun, but I have to warn you. I'll win." Sighing softly, he splashed her one last time before raising his hands above his head, "OK, I'm done now."

Laughing, he shook his head again, droplets falling from his hair before wading as fast as he could after Harmonie.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Wed May 16, 2012 4:11 pm

Harmonie rolled her eyes at his grin. Boys.

"Oh, shut up, Rousseau, would you?" she shook her head at Julian- but this, although she'd rather not admit it even to herself, this is what she had missed. Harm missed the teasing, the stupid smiles. All of it. She ducked her head slightly to hide her fond smile. "I am." she grumbled stubbornly. She was already planning a few pranks- of course, there was this one hex which she had been dying to try out.

Harm laughed dryly. "I'd like to see you try, Juli. You won't stand a chance." she declared, eyes hard with a competitive determination that had been drilled into her since a young age. A challenge was a challenge, after all. Planning exactly when would be the best chance she had of breaking into the boys dorms, Harm pulled herself out of the fountain, glad it was a relatively warm day.

Merlin knew how long it would take to redo her hair.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri May 18, 2012 1:07 am

"Why would I ever want to do that?" he asked, tilting his head, his lips twitching into a smile. He wouldn't admit it - not to her, not to anyone - but he had missed her. Hell, he even missed Nine, and she was, well, Ninette.

"Oh really?" Julian raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms in an attempt to look serious, but only managed to look amused, "Well, we'll see about that, won't we?" Smirking, he rubbed his hands together. He had plans. Of course he did. And if need be, he'd go to Blanchard.

Pulling himself out of the fountain to stand beside her, he grinned, "That was pretty fun."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:52 am