Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

betrayed by the past

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

betrayed by the past Empty betrayed by the past

Post by rev tennant Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:08 pm

AUGUST 28TH

Lora sighed as she walked down the streets of Adler, Germany. She just had another fight with her mother and figured it'd be best to leave the house for a while. She wished she could go to Dyl's house but didn't think his family would be okay with it. Plus, she wanted to be able to deal with this on her own.

She looked around the pavements, cursing herself for walking so far from home. She didn't know what the time was, but it seemed to pretty close to midnight. Or maybe an hour behind. She pulled her jacket around her tighter and wished there would be someone else walking by as well.

Suddenly, she felt a presence behind her but continued walking faster. After a few minutes, everything was once again silent and she risked a glance over her shoulder. She spotted a shadow against the building wall, and her hand immediately went to her wand in her pocket. "Who's there?" She called out, trying not to sound scared.

betrayed by the past Empty Re: betrayed by the past

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:32 am

It was common for Lawrence, aka the Big Dog, to be walking around this late at night. He had to patrol his streets one way or another, either way to make sure that his cronies were doing their jobs.

The German Mafia was quite on the high demand right now for dirty jobs but since he had been part of it for such a long time, he had reached high positions. He was not in charge or all the drug deals in his section.

Bored, he found himself strolling around the place and spotted a familiar person. He didn't see her face though but he could recognize her from any point. Alora McCall. The fear in her voice was quite blatant as he leaned against the wall.

"How could you forget me Lor-Lor?" Lawrence asked with a smirk as he pushed himself off the wall and walked towards her. "It's me, Ren."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:14 pm

On hearing the voice, Lora froze immediately and clenched her eyes shut, hoping this was some sort of nightmare from which she would wake up. Knowing that was not possible, she held onto her wand tighter in her pocket, trying to find some feeling of security that she had magic on her side, in case she needed it.

She turned around and did her best not to look scared, though she felt her eyes water slightly at the name 'Lor-Lor', as she was suddenly reminded of Dyl and desperately wished he was here.

"Lawrence, what do want?" She asked quietly, not wanting to beat around the bush. "Feeling bored of stealing and ruining people's lives?"

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 4:56 pm

"Lawrence?" the boy said as she raised an eyebrow, a small smirk forming on his thin lips, "What happened to Ren? That's what you called me, remember?" He was standing in front of her, he was in close proximity of her. Lawrence could smell her from how close they were, which made him smirk.

"Oh, that never gets boring," he grinned. "I just heard you were around town and wanted to come for a visit. I know you missed me and all that stuff, Lor-Lor."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun May 20, 2012 6:23 pm

"That was when we were friends Lawrence," Lora muttered, trying not to let her anger get to her. She stepped further away and got more scared when she felt her back hit the wall. She wished desperately that some passerby might see them, though she knew the chances were slim.

"I never missed you," she growled. "Just tell me what the hell do you want."

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 4:30 pm

"But we're still friends Lor-Lor," Lawrence said with a animalistic grin as he took a step closer towards her. Leaning down, he whispered in her hear "At least... we're friends until I say other wise and that won't be for a very long time. Of course, unless I get sick of you."

"Of course you did miss me," he smirked as his right hand reached up to her left arm and began to rub it softly. "I just want to have a little... fun with you before you go back to school. That's all. I'm sure you'll want to have fun with me, wouldn't you agree?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri May 25, 2012 1:38 pm

"No we're not," Lora snapped at the Muggle boy, feeling her heart beat a thousand times fast. She wanted to break down and plead him not to hurt her, but no, she wouldn't do that. She was a future Auror in training and had more pride than that to succumb to his taunting.

She tried not to show her fear at the sadistic look on his face. He's going to kill me, was the only thought in her mind. Her eyes widened at his words and suddenly, all horrible images of what might happen came up.

"I'm pretty sure I can decide for myself whether I missed you or not, which I didn't," she said and quickly yanked her hand away, feeling her skin crawl. "W-What do you m-mean 'fun'?" She asked, her fingers itching to take out her wand and just hex him.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:41 am

Pinning her hard against the wall when she snapped at him, not liking it at all. Lawrence growled next to her ear, "We're not friends until I say so, do you get it, Lor-lor." He didn't let go or loosen his grip on her as he got closer and closer to her with each step.

"Fun, fun," the grinned sadistically as his lips reached their way to her neck, letting them stay there for a few seconds before pulling back slightly. "I'm sure you know what I mean, don't you?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:09 pm

Lora yanked her hand from Lawrence's grip and pushed him away from her. "We used to be friends, if you remember. Not my fault you turned bad," she growled back at him. She couldn't even explain the fear she was currently feeling, as though a part of her knew something really bad was going to happen. "And you really don't get to use that name," she muttered, almost ready to take out her wand.

She gave him a kick to the shin and glared at him in anger and disgust. "Don't touch me!" She shouted. "Why the hell are you even doing this?!"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:01 pm

"Who says I've turned bad?" Lawrence mocked, the sly grin on his face never faltered, "For all we know, you're the one who's turned bad."

Even if he kicked his shin, he only managed to hold tighter onto her, grinning in satisfaction that she wasn't going to go anywhere.

"Because Lor-lor," Lawrence said. "I just want to have fun..."

time lapse

Removing himself from the girl, Lawrence put his pants up, buckling them as he exit the alley way he had dragged her too. Looking right and left, he saw nobody and walked off with a smirk on his lips.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Lora groaned as she got up and felt pain almost everywhere. Realizing what just happened, she felt tears in her eyes and rapid wave of fear. She leaned her head against the wall and forced herself to calm down. At least there's no blood, she thought as she looked at her jeans. Getting up slowly, she tried to make her clothes proper.

She walked as she fast she could, trying to locate Lawrence. As she was close enough behind him, she took out her wand and shouted, ''Expelliarmus''. His body hit the nearest wall unconscious, but she didn't have it in her to feel bad. Knowing he wouldn't remember once he woke up, she made her way home.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:33 pm