Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Chance Monroe
Alexander Bloodbayne
JJeh
7 posters

This should be easy

Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

This should be easy - Page 2 Empty Re: This should be easy

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Fri May 18, 2012 8:12 pm

Alexander nods at casey "yeah thanks..." he leans back in his seat and sighs. why did he have to get stuck with a tempermental deamon?
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Sat May 19, 2012 4:40 pm

Chance laughed. "Yeah, I suppose I am. Not sure how useful it's going to be in the longrun though," He said, tilting his head.

He leaned a litter closer to her when she lowered her voice, so as to hear her better. At her confession, he had to place his hand over his mouth to hold in a laugh.

"That's genius, really!" He said, admiring J. J. for a moment.
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Sat May 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Tiana walked in quickly, keeping her head down. 'Stupid fire scar' she thought, wincing as she walked.
    "Am I late?" she asked suddenly, her voice calm but she spoke quickly. "Please tell me I'm not late!" she squeaked, coughing and hitting herself on the head. Great, her voice was going again. As if twice that day wasn't enough. She walked along the side of the room and sat in an empty seat, drumming an annoyingly catchy tune on the desk that had been stuck in her head all day. She started humming the tune, too, but stopped when she realized. Tiana hoped that no-one had heard her. She didn't like attention much...
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 19, 2012 11:38 pm

Alexander smiles at her. "naw youre early, professor hasn't even had the audacity to show up yet." he laughs and yawns. he wished he'd slept more
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun May 20, 2012 1:31 pm

Daniel walks in. He looks at the floor. To be honest he was scared, what if people here, were just like the people in the muggle world? He wanted to get away from his past. He sits down closer to the back and doodles on his notebook.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Casey looked up as two new people entered the room and smiled. She loved meeting new people! The girl, however, looked like she wanted to be left alone, so she twisted in her seat to smile atthe boy. "Hi, I'm Casey. What's your name?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Aragorn waved at the two new comers, smiling and shaking his head. The Hufflepuff had been coming to every class, which was a first. He didn't see many new kids and this one was definitely new. "Come have a seat with us... both of you, if you'd like."

The young Ravenclaw was attempting to be nice while ignoring the other Gryffie and Hufflepuff that had been talking about his friend. He wasn't even going to start anything up, though he glanced at Casey and asked, "What about raven vs lion fights?" It was a joke, sort of. He was really itching to raise his wand.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun May 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Daniel looks up at the girl. "i am daniel..." he is quiet. He was typically shy and when the ravenclaw boy invited him to sit with them, he felt himself blush. That guy was really nice.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 21, 2012 12:48 am

Casey put a fake stern look on her face and rapped Aragorn on the top of the head. "No. No fighting. Don't make me tie you to your chair, because I assure you- I could do it, with or without magic, before you could blink. I've had pratice." She grinned at him wickedly. Changing her expression to something more normal, she smiled at Daniel. "Hi Daniel, it's nice to meet you. This one," she hit Aragorn on the head, "is Aragorn and this one," she hit Alex, "is Alex." Ignoring their protest, she smiled, shaking her head. "Don't mind them, they're just being stupid about a few petty insults. So, do you like Transfig?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 12:53 am

Daniel shrugs. hes doodling a picture of adam on his notes "its okay i guess...." he looks at the boys "youre all close i take it?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 21, 2012 12:56 am

Casey grinned. "Yep. Alex is my little brother by choice and Aragorn is his friend who I kind of just met, but definitely approve of and like!" She grinned sheepishly. "Sorry, I probably seem really weird to you right now, but this is just how I am a lot of the time. Born this way." SHe grinned and stretched back in her chair, folding her arms behind her head. "So tell me something about you. Anything at all."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 1:02 am

daniel smiles at her admiring her optomism. "well i grew up in the muggle world, my brothers mean to me all the time, and im gay, that about sums me up."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon May 21, 2012 6:21 am

Aragorn raised an eyebrow at Casey when she said she'd tie him to the chair, "Well that sounds slightly kinky there, Case." His perverted mind had turned that innocent saying around to the point where now he could hold her for black mail. Not that he would. He glanced up at Daniel curiously as he tried to figure out whether he would attempt to enjoy this boys company. He didn't like most men, and he didn't think newcomers were exceptions.

He doodled in his book a bit as he listened to his friends and the new kid speak, listening to him tell them about himself. The young Ravenclaw's head shot up as Daniel said those words. "So... you're happy?"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Alexander turns to look at the boy. He snorts slightly at aragorns comment. He knew how aragorn felt about most men, so a gay kid being in most of their classes, would make things interesting. Alexander sits back, he wanted to watch this go down.
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Mon May 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Tiana stood up slowly and pushed the chair in behind her as she made her way to sit near the others. She sighed a little. She didn't know these people very well, and people she didn't know often ended up being a bit irritating. These people seemed to be alright, for now, and she took a seat relatively near them.
    "Tiana. Tiana Diamond," she said fairly quietly. Her voice sounded strained anyway, so she couldn't have been much louder. She doubted if they had heard, since they seemed to be in mid-conversation, so she left it there, half-listening, half-thinking about other stuff.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Daniel laughs a little. "no, i am happy.... but i am gay, as in i like boys." he blushes and looks down "if youre going to beat me up please stay away from my face..."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Casey hit Aragorn on the head. Again. "Stupid perverted child," she muttered. "I'll show you kinky. How does murder sound?" She sent him a falsely sweet girn.

Casey smiled at Daniel. "That's cool. I myself am straight, but I have absolutely nothing against gay people." She shook her head. "No one's going to beat you up Daniel. Unless they want to go through me." She turned with hard eyes to look at Alex and Aragorn, Aragorn in particular. Alex would know why she would hate the very mention of bullying. She'd told him everything already.

Casey turned to look at the other girl with curiosity. "Hi Tiana. I'm Casey, like I said before. Welcome to the club. Come on, we don't bite. Well ok, I might bite occassionally, but only if you're bad." She shot the girl a teasing grin.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Daniel smiles sweetly. "well thank you so much. it's good to know that. people were rather homophobic in the muggle world, i have scares from when they stoned me, once they even brought a knife..."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Casey grinned back, though it faltered a bit at the mention of stoning and kinves. "Merlin, why do people have to be so stupid?!" She ground her palms into her eyes. "Just because someone's different, just because they're weird, or strange, or abnormal, they automatically become targets. And then people get hurt." She caught herself rubbing the scar on her arm and stopped, looking away. "Sorry, I didn't mean to talk so much. I'm just kind of passionate about being anti-bully."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 9:02 pm

Daniel smiles sweetly. "its okay, i wish you woulda been around back then, woulda saved me a lot of pain, and clothes, the murdered my clothes..."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 22, 2012 4:50 am

Aragorn flinched when she hit him, almost toppling out of his chair as he laughed, smirking at her, "I'm not a child when I'm compared to you, Mistress Murderer." He looked back at Alex, he knew what his friend was thinking. How could Aragorn get along with this new boy?

He looked taken aback when Daniel expected him to beat him up, surprised also at Casey's reaction. He wouldn't dare! He had no problem with homosexual people, it was in his nature to be as kind as possible to those who came off more feminine than he. He shook his head and set his forehead in the palm of his hand, "Honestly you people must think me the worst kind. I'm a Ravenclaw for a reason!"

A pout crawled onto his lips as he looked at Casey, hurt as can be. He didn't even know Daniel, what would be the point in that? "I'm not a homophobe, Case. Happy homosexual men... or women... are perfectly fine. Doesn't change how I much I dislike my own gender, but at least I respect their life choices."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue May 22, 2012 10:34 am

Daniel blushes and gives a small embarassed smile "im sorry i wasnt making acusations, its just its sort of second nature for me to ask. i did get beat up a lot as a child. so i guess its just second nature to make my request. they never listened. they broke my nose by pushing me into a wall once."
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Tue May 22, 2012 6:08 pm

Tiana listened to the conversation, extremely appauled by what she heard. Daniel had been beaten up before? Knives were brought up and her face paled; they reminded her WAY too much of the rebels, and the fire, and the deaths... She shook her head a little to get them out of her head. "I know how you feel, Dan," she said a bit louder. "I've been bullied before too. Because of my emotions."

Her eyes widened as she realized what she'd told them. "I broke down crying in an acting class. They picked on my for weeks, months." Tiana shrugged like it wasn't a big deal. It was to her, but she felt that this would just be another story to the others.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue May 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Daniel hugs her. "thats not right. they shouldvr been punished... with me i couldnt tell anyone, i was at risk at giving myself away to my father, so i took it. it was better than him finding out."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Fri May 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Alexander smirks ar aragorn. the look on his face was priceless. He sighs. his voice i a hushed whisper. "gorn if you dont ike ths kid just say so. i know how you feel about those people and you dont seem like youre feeling alright now as it is."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:19 am