Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Chance Monroe
Alexander Bloodbayne
JJeh
7 posters

This should be easy

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

This should be easy - Page 3 Empty Re: This should be easy

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri May 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Casey folded her arms on top of her bag and laid her chin on them. "Sorry Aragorn, I've just got a thing about bullies." She looked away. "I've had my own bad experiences. No, I don't want to talk about it. Ask Alex later, I don't care. He'll tell you. I just don't want to relive it again."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 2:19 am

"I'm fine with him, Alex, really." Aragorn shook his head, frowning at his friend. He honestly didn't have a problem with homosexual men and women. Honestly, gay guys were so feminine he could tolerate their company. He looked at Casey, "I'm sorry. If it helps, so have I. Except it was by my father's hand."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat May 26, 2012 2:36 am

Daniel blushes a little. He had started a debate, just by stating his sexuality. Some laughed some scolded. He wants to crawl under a rock. This was just unbearable. HIs shyness causes him not to say much, but he looks at gorny, hoping that at least he'd notice of anyone. He trembles slightly. He is forcing tears back. He can't look up at these people.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 3:34 am

Aragorn caught Daniel's eye and smiled apologetically. He looked at everyone, "Maybe we should just drop this subject and move on to the next one, eh?" He didn't draw attention to Daniel, but took it up as his problem, "I'm actually feeling a little uncomfortable now."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat May 26, 2012 3:36 am

Daniel smiles to himself. What gorny did was sweet. He starts to write in his notebook. Something he'd done since he was young. It was his way of venting. He looksed up at gorny shyly and mouths 'thank you...' his cheeks are still red.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat May 26, 2012 4:02 pm

Casey smiled a little, sad smile at Aragorn. "We're all in the same boat, huh?" she said softly.

Casey gladly latched on to the idea of changing the subject. "Sooo, anyone. Where would you live if you could live anywhere? Fictional places count. I myself would be torn between Narnia and Ireland. Both are such magical places." She smiled, more real this time. "I love them both."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:41 am