Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

up all night

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

up all night Empty up all night

Post by danie Wed May 23, 2012 6:23 pm

Finding her way to the city park, Anya felt a little more relaxed than last time she ventured out into the muggle world. Staying at Lora's every time there was a break or something, Anya found it more and more interesting to visit the muggle world. Sitting down a bench, she took out a loaf of bread she and began to feed the birds, sad that her friend hadn't been able to accompany her and take her mind off of Dylan. But at the end, Lora's mom let her stay in Russia while Lora stayed to take care of Dylan... if he would wake up.

Anya needed to be away for a while anyways.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

up all night Empty Re: up all night

Post by Frodo Merkulov Wed May 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Stuffing his hands in his pocket, Frodo sighed as he walked around aimlessly once more. That's all he had been doing these days, unless he was cooped up in his room studying for OWL exams. He couldn't remember the last time he did something fun, and couldn't wait for the year to be over.

He missed Kait but was glad that she was having a good time at Hogwarts. As he was taking one more round, he spotted a familiar figure sitting on the park bench. "Anya?" He asked as he neared and waved. "Long time, no see." He smiled weakly and sat down next to the Hrabrost.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri May 25, 2012 5:31 am

Jumping slightly at the sound of her name, her heart beat raced for what felt like a thousand miles before she realised the voice. Anya had expected the worst, almost thinking it has been her brother.

"Fro!" Anya greeted her fellow devil, stood up and gave him a hug. "Yes! Long time no see! How are you? How's Yefrem? How's Durmstrang? How's Hitrost? Well... how are my siblings?" She coughed slightly loud the last part, feeling embarrassed about having to ask about her family. The Hrabrost knew Frodo was knowledgeable of her family background, a long with most of the seven devils, but she still felt like it was something she ashamed of.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri May 25, 2012 6:42 pm

Frodo accepted the hug gratefully and hugged Anya back. He chuckled lightly at her rapid questions and replied, "Everything at Durmstrang's going well, really. And I haven't really talked to Yefrem but I think he's doing alright." He smiled lightly as the Hrabrost asked about her siblings. "They're doing okay I guess. I haven't really been out of my dorm room a lot, much less than usual actually." He admitted.

"So have you been? Are you enjoying at Hogwarts so far?" He asked, attempting a smile.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon May 28, 2012 4:51 am

"Well I'm glad Durmstrang is going well and you think that Yefrem's doing well," she laughed and took a seat back on the bench. Frowning at the comment about her siblings she nodded, "Well, at least they're not causing mayhem much around Durmstrang, especially Nikolas. He does love tormenting the muggle borns and half-bloods."

"I've been alright, Hogwarts is neat but it's nothing compared to Durmstrang," she shrugged with a frown. "Dylan lost his memory recently and Lora isn't taking it well. Kait and him aren't in the best of terms and I've noticed there's a lot of tension between Lena and Kait. You're Kait's boyfriend and you and Lena are like siblings, do you know anything about that?"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Mon May 28, 2012 11:12 am

"Torment Muggle borns? Are you sure he's related to you?" Frodo asked, mostly being serious. Anya was one of the most kindest people he knows and he figured it'd probably be the same for her siblings as well. Apparently not."I'll keep my eye on him if you want," he offered with a smile.

Frodo listened in shock as he listened to the Hrabrost's narration of events. "I wish I was there with you all," he said simply, his heart breaking more. He could handle bad things happening to him, but not with his friends. "I hope you all come back soon," he smiled lightly. He began to get worried and wondered if Lena had mentioned about the incident. Judging by his friend's question, he didn't think she knew. "No idea really," he muttered and ran his hands through his hair.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed May 30, 2012 4:34 am

Anya nodded solemnly, "Really and he is but he's still my brother and I love him. Thanks for keeping an eye out on him though."

She smiled at him, "We'll be back before you know it. Next thing you know, you'll blink and we'll all be back at Durmstrang, everything back to normal and Dyl'll get his memory back."

The brunette Hrabrost frowned at his answer.

"That's odd," she said out loud. "I would think that Kait would at least mention something." She looked at Fro closely, inspecting his features as she raised an eyebrow. "Fro, is there something you want to talk about?"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:17 am

"No problem. I could use the distraction of caring for someone else's sibling since my sister is pretty much annoyed with me right now," Frodo told with a slight smile.

He chuckled and nodded his head. "Well, I hope you're right. The school's kind of quiet without you all anyway."

Rubbing the back of his neck, a sure sign of nervousness, he said, "I don't think you'd like to know what happened between me and Lena. Me and her are trying to get past it. But there's something else I have to say." He took a deep breath, but couldn't look at Anya. "My step father disowned me. I got the owl last week."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:14 pm

Her eyebrows knitted together in confusion at Frodo's response and she eyed him carefully even more at his signs of nervousness and at his response even more. "What do you mean by 'what happened between you and Lena," she questioned but it was almost like a demand for answers. "Fro, what happened?" She paused for a moment, letting her mind go through countless of scenarios. "You guys... you guys didn't kill someone, did you?"

Anya's eyes widened in shook, gasping loudly as her hand flew up to her mouth to cover it. "What? Why? How?" were the only questions that were able to come out of the Hrabrost's mouth.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:41 am

Frodo's eyes widened at the Hrabrost's suggestion and he stuttered, "W-What? N-No! Of course not!" He exclaimed. And then his voice became a whisper, "It was much worse than that." Shaking his head, he once again rubbed the back of his neck. "Lena kissed me," he mumbled, hoping he didn't have to repeat what he said.

"It's because I've been standing up to my stepfather ever since my mother died. Especially since he's the reason she's not here anymore," he muttered, suddenly not feeling like himself. "But luckily, he managed to keep my sister out of it."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:44 am

Ignoring the past conversation they had, Anya quickly stood up from her feet.

"SHE DID WHAT?!" She shrieked, beginning to hyperventilate a little and kept walking from point a to point b without a cause. "How dare she!? She knows you and Kait are together and for the love of fucking Merlin," she, once again, had cussed without her knowing, "She has Rhys. Why in the world would she go off and kiss someone else... and out of all people, our friend's boyfriend! Not to mention, one seventh of the devils and, and, and oh my merlin, I just... the moment I see her... I swear I'm going to have a serious talk with that girl!" She yelled out angrily.

Taking a deep breathe, she tried to calm down. But she couldn't. Her blood was boiling, her face turned slightly red from anger.

"I'm sorry to hear that Fro," she said as she finally calmed down and returned to her seat. She was trying to keep in her mind that this wasn't his fault. At least... at least he didn't kiss back, right?

"I'm sorry to hear about your mom and your stepfather," she frowned. "I wish there was some way I could help. You're not... you're not planning to stay on the streets when school ends, right?"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:27 am

Frodo's eyes widened even more at the girl's outburst, even though he shouldn't have been surprised. He got up and tried to make her to stop pacing. "Anya, please calm down." He pleaded in a quiet voice. "I know what she did entirely out of bounds, but I told you because I needed to let it out and because I trust you." He sighed softly. "We promised each other we wouldn't say a word to anyone and clearly, I broke that promise. So please, just give me some time to get through this as well."

"Don't worry about it, you didn't do anything," he shrugged and smiled a little at the Hrabrost as he gave her a hug. "I feel awful because things between me and Lena ever since have been really weird and awkward...and I'm not liking it much," he admitted. "But at the same time, I can't face her because a part of me is still angry at her."

He tried to focus his attention anywhere but on her. "No, I think I'll be able to stay with some relatives. But it doesn't matter where I stay anyway."

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:24 am

"I AM NOT CALMING DOWN!" Anya went on angrily, pissed about it as she kept on pacing back and fourth. "My best friend. kissed. you. I swear, the next time I see her..."

Anya let out a frustrated sigh.

"... and she didn't even tell me about it! I'm glad you did, Fro but she calls herself my best friend and I think I would have felt a lot better if she told me," she angrily let out. Taking a deep breathe, she cussed loudly at nobody in particular. She was still extremly angry but the worried thought crossed her mind.
    extremely"Does... have you told Kait?" Anya asked, clearly worried about her fellow Hrabrost.

Returning a the hug, she nodded when he told her he felt awful about it. It comforted her a little, knowing that Fro would always be there for Kait. She was still angry at Lena though. In her mind, this was her fault. She was the one who had leaned in for the kiss.

"Tch, I'm still angry and her and by the name of Merlin, I swear Frodo, I'm going to knock some fucking sense in to her," she muttered angrily.

Looking at him intently, she worried about him.

"How about you repeat that and when you do, look at me in the eyes," Anya told him. "Because it does matter where you stay! I can't have my friend living nowhere."
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:49 pm

Frodo watched helplessly as his friend continued to rant in anger. He couldn't blame her, he understood why she was so mad, any normal person would be. He didn't regret telling her, though the guilt within intensified even more. Why did things get so messed up? He thought sadly.

"I'm sure Lena would have wanted to tell you, just that she might have been scared," he told. "Did you not want me to tell you? I mean, did you really want to hear it from her only?" He asked worriedly. "I'm sorry then, I just wanted to tell it to you because I knew that you wouldn't be too angry at me," he whispered.

He nodded his head slowly and felt even more saddened. "Yes, I told her and she had a similar reaction to yours," he murmured and buried his head in his hands, not sure what to say anymore. "I'm sorry," he whispered again to no one in particular.

Hugging the Hrabrost even tighter, he felt the need to get rid of some of the guilt. "I didn't mean for it to happen Anya," he kept telling, his voice going hoarse. He pulled back from the hug and looked at her. "I really did push her away, I don't know what she was thinking..."

"There are more important things to worry about than where I'm going to stay," he told quietly but in a firm voice, still looking at her. "I'll stay outside if I have to as long as I know that things will be a bit better."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:55 am

"Lena... Lena had plenty of fucking times to fucking tell me," she spat out as Anya glared at the innocent floor and crossed her arms. She sighed as she looked over at Frodo and placed her forehead on his shoulder, "No, you're fine. You told me, which is what counts. At least I didn't have to hear it over at school from some kind of rumor teller or something."

Anya bit her lip worriedly as she looked at Frodo sadly. She felt bad for him because of his situation. "Why is everything so fucked up, Fro?" the Hrabrost asked quietly, "I don't remember us being so fucked up. Sure, we were a little weird but never like this."

"I know you did, I know you did," she repeated as he patted his back soothingly at his hug. "It's okay to cry Fro," Anya whispered sadly, "There's nothing wrong with crying, you know that, right?"

The Hrabrost glared at the Hitrost seriously, "It is important to know where you could stay. I can help you find a place to stay, if you need to and no, you can't refuse my offer."
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Frodo didn't know whether Lena would have wanted to tell anyone, though he knew if given the choice, she wouldn't open her mouth about it. But was she that ashamed or scared to not even tell Anya? He put an arm around her, once again not having the right words to say. "Thanks for understanding," he told softly.

He smiled humourlessly at the brunette's question. "I have been asking myself that same thing for a long time since. And I still don't know the answer. Maybe it's fate's twisted sense of humour or something."

"What's the point of crying?" He whispered brokenly, though a few tears did begin to fall. "I don't think I'm that mad at Lena, I'm just confused. I know she and Kait might have a fall out but the thought of Kait hating me, is just too much," he mumbled and smiled sheepishly, embarrassed that cried in front of his friend.

He sighed and said, "Just forgot about it for the time being, Anya. I don't want to have to think about another problem at the moment." Truth is, he didn't know where he was going to stay. Would any relative accept him now?
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:39 am

"No problem," she responded with a smile as her anger began to diminish. After all, she'd deal with Lena later and Frodo had absolutely no fault for her best friend's actions. He was just an innocent by stander in her eyes.

She nodded, agreeing with his statement as she hugged him tightly, Anya patted his back soothingly when a few tears began to shed from his eyes."It's okay, I'll take the job at being mad at her," she tried to joke, a slightly fake laugh emitting from her mouth. "Besides, believe it or not, sometimes crying does help."

"No," she answered quickly, as she stood up and faced him with her arms crossed. "I will worry no matter what. I'm sorry to say that I'll have to be on my way out but you'll tell me where you're staying at the current moment so I can send you some keys to one of the many unused apartment my family has and if you don't, I will be a very angry, teenage girl."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:45 pm