Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Every Night is Party Night

Ian Husher
    Ian Husher
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Every Night is Party Night Empty Every Night is Party Night

Post by Ian Husher Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:54 am

Ian had been to a great many clubs in his time, but this one was by far the most extravagant. More so than anything he had seen in the U.S. The drinks were endless, the music loud, the women barely clothed and absolutely gorgeous. France was soon becoming his favorite place to be. They had just begun to play some upbeat song in french, when the bartender came over and asked if he would like another drink. With a smile, Ian simply reached into his pocket, and without counting it, set it all on the counter. "Keep them coming, don't stop, and don't worry about counting it. I don't need the change."

If there was one thing that could be said about Ian, it was that he could hold his liquor better than most people. Quite the accomplishment at his age. To start off the evening, he would normally order something simple. A screwdriver, maybe two or three others, Gin and juice. Toward the end of the night, if he found anyone that he thought worthy of his time, he would buy the most expensive bottle of alcohol in the place. Never, has he spared any expense to have a good time.

His father had told him to get his act together, and thought sending him to France and to Beauxbatons would be a good choice. If only he knew. He laughed aloud to himself and turned to spy on all the "prospects" that were in the club. Several women were enjoying drinks in their own booths, and he had seen them turn down several men already. He enjoyed a challenge, and five women would be fun to say the least. Another seemed to be alone at the bar, several stools away from him. Attractive, maybe late twenties, to early thirties. He could never turn down an older woman who was alone.

Choices, choices. So many to make, but the night was still young. After all, every night is party night for Ian Husher.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Every Night is Party Night Empty Re: Every Night is Party Night

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:51 am

Stockings were a new one for her, she'd never worn them before, and they felt odd against her legs. Not to mention the fact that the darker tinge made her legs look nice. So nice, in fact, that she had decided against shoes.

Hair down and around her shoulders, Karma walked off the dancefloor, right past some brown haired poser and to the bar. Her schoolgirl style skirt swirled around her thighs, white button up shirt form fitting with the top two buttons undone. Dancing tended to do that to a person, but that was fine.

Leaning with her elbows against the bar, she tilted her head slightly, summoning the bartender away from the other patrons as easy as that. "Get me a daiquiri." She purred, french flowing easily from her lips. Running her fingers through her hair and tossing it over one shoulder, she grinned. "And throw in a little something extra won't you, Tony?"
    Ian Husher
    Ian Husher
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ian Husher Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:14 am

When he saw her, he completely forgot about the other women in the club. She looked...exotic to him. The caramel complexion of her skin, and her wild hair. She looked to be an amazon goddess to him, dressed in school clothes. He brushed a hand through his hair, and swept it toward the right, before turning back to the bar and peeking over at her.

It would be no secret to anyone what he was looking at, his eyes practically glowing as he eyed her body up and down. His teeth finding his lower lip, he tapped his fingers lightly against the bar and listened to her speak. Even her French was exquisite, and the way it poured off her tongue was like honey in his ears. Oh, she would be quite the prize to win.

He would have been a fool to not learn French before he was sent to school, so he knew exactly what she asked for. His brow raised out of curiosity at the 'something extra' that she mentioned, and it piqued his interest in her even more. Clearing his throat, he called out to the bartender. "Go ahead and add whatever she orders to my tab for the night. I'm sure there's enough from what I gave you, but if not take this." His French was immaculate, having spent many nights practicing to get it down properly. He preferred doing that, for whatever country he was to visit.

Reaching back into his pocket, he pulled out several bills and tossed them over to the bartender, his eyes never leaving her and a smile, placed across his lips once more. Now, he switched back to plain English. "Since you're going to be using my money tonight, I think I should know your name."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:58 am

His gaze on her was predictable, just like everything else about him. She had seen and dismissed him when she walked passed him, and if he thought that buying her a drink was going to fix that, he was obviously not her type of guy.

Thanking the bartender, she brought the drink to her lips, downing it all in one go. The chill of the crushed ice that made up the majority of the drink made a shiver ricochet through her body, and a smile grew over sinfully licked lips. The taste of the 'something extra' rested nicely against her tongue, and she was glad she'd gotten it instead of alcohol. While the liquor always gave her a nice, fuzzy head space, her favorite drink made her nerves buzz with sensitivity, every one of her five senses heightened just the slightest bit.

Placing the glass down, she turned back toward the dancefloor eyeing it before walking alongside, bypassing the boy yet again. She paused slightly, glancing over her shoulder as if she'd just remembered he'd spoken. Maybe she'd just give him enough to keep him guessing. Just that bit.

Her lips parted, as if she were to answer, before she thought better of it. A smirk grew across her lips, and she turned away, continuing her walk. Her hips moved just a little bit after each step, sending her skirt swaying against her thighs. Coming to a spiral staircase, she climbed them nimbly, disappearing through an entrance into a red roped area with three bouncers - who barely gave her a second glance but were sure to stop him for at least a while - and a clearly stated sign labelled "VIP".

Passing through the curtains, she was soon surrounded by darker lights and a sexier beat. There were women and sofas around the room, and obviously this was not for just anyone. Stepping onto the dance floor, still full of people, though there were considerably less, Karma began to dance.
    Ian Husher
    Ian Husher
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ian Husher Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:27 am

The look she gave him was comical, to be honest. She simply dismissed him, which was not something that a lot of people did. She wasn't the type of girl that was going to be impressed by him buying her a drink, which was just fine with him. He had an entire bag of tricks, just waiting to be used. He fiddled with the silver cufflinks on his gray jacket, watching her intently, but ever so often allowing his eyes to stray to the others in the club.

When she took her drink and downed it, his eyes lit up at her reactions to it. He grinned a little as her body seemed to relax more so than it was before. If she wanted things that would give her that extra bounce, she wouldn't be smart to just ignore him. Yet, she was set on doing her own thing, which he kind of admired. Not stopping for anyone, having a good time on your own. Unfortunately for her, he loved the hunt, chasing down his prey and devouring them.

She was leaving, he thought she would move to the dance floor, but she only moved passed it. His eyes only just caught hers when she turned, and when she opened her mouth to speak but stopped, he took that as an invitation to follow her, whether it were or not. He watched as she walked away from him, his eyes on her legs just under the hem of the skirt, trailing his tongue along his lower lip. He stood up when she reached the staircase and began to follow, at a slow pace. He made his way up the stairs and stopped at the black curtained entrance.

He adjusted his jacket on his body and made several steps into the entrance, before he was stopped by several large men, denying him passage. They really thought that they would keep him out. Him? That was amusing, and it even made him chuckle as he listened to them explain that the room was for VIP only, as if the sign hadn't already done that.

He wasn't going to sit there and argue with them, not while his trophy waited in the other room. "Alright, look. If I had any want to, I could own this club. When I did, I would fire all three of you for choosing to stop me. You see, I probably have more money, than the three of you combined would make in ten years. Now, I'm not unreasonable, so here's what I am going to do." Slipping a hand back into his jacket pocket, he fiddled with the roll of money, counting it out and pushing it into one of their chests. "That's fifty thousand dollars. Is it stupid to carry that around? Not really, I have much more than that, so I don't need to worry. You let me by, and you get to split that however you want."

He smiled at them and let his head cock to the side, awaiting their response. In only a short moment after, they agreed and let him in, which is what he expected. The music was a little toned down in this area, and was much more sensual. There were quite a few people on dark sofa's conversing with one another, and it only took one glance to tell that they were very well off financially. Ian looked around for the woman who dismissed him, and once he did he walked toward her from behind, his mouth beside her ear, hand on her hip. "Come now, you didn't think I would let you get away that easy, without getting a name did you? Even a fake one would do, for now."

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:09 am

Hips swaying to the beat, she ran her hands down her sides and did a small turn, used to the way her body moved to the beat. The bass thrummed through her body, lights making her dark hair glisten. Dancing was natural to her, animalistic and deliciously beastly.

His hand was unwelcome, as was his voice, but she worked with it. Her hand took his and lifted it above her head, spinning in another circle before pressing herself back against him, body flush to his. Using her free hand to brush the hair on his side of her over the opposite shoulder. Her hips moved against his, purposeful and slow as she slowed the tempo of their dancing.

Head falling back, she rested her head on his shoulder, tilting her head so her lips brushed his skin as her voice whispered in his ear.

"Don't tell me you only gave them fifty thousand. That's almost insulting."

Then they weren't touching at all.

She was walking away, toward the bar in the far corner. The bartender was good looking, well dressed, and offered her a dazzling smile as he started preparing her drink. She didn't even have to ask. Sliding onto a bar stool, she winked at the cutie, not even batting an eyelash as he asked if she wanted 'something extra'. A smile was all it took to get him to nod in agreement, and another drink was placed before her. She took it like she'd taken the one downstairs, pupils dilating, breath hitching, a shiver running through her body.

Delicious.
    Ian Husher
    Ian Husher
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ian Husher Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:47 am

When she took his hand and did a little spin, he pressed up against her as she did and grinned down at her. What was she playing at? She dismissed him down at the bar, only to dance with him now? No, she did not seem the type that would so easily give in. If she was, it would be such a disappointment.

The music changed to something that was more slow and not as upbeat as the last one, which matched the tempo of her dancing. It was sexy, it was bare, it really showed who she was as a person. There were several things that said something about a person's character, and dancing was most definitely one of them. He breathed out lightly as they danced together, then perked a brow when she asked her question.

"I only give people what they're worth. They're lucky I gave them that much."

The dance ended as abruptly as it began, and she stepped away from him. She wanted to play, but it was a game for two. There were more than enough prey to choose from, and he could always return to the other when he grew tired. He walked toward a girl who looked like she was in her very early twenties and sat down. He leaned in, and whispered something in her ear which made her giggle, and his hand found her knee. All the while, his eyes never left her, if she were watching or not.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:01 am

"Destiny?" Karma paused in the middle of ordering another drink to give the man the voice belonged to an appraising look. Her eyes swept him, and her dismissive glare changed, became welcoming. It was obvious the man had money, more obvious still that he only knew of her. He was trying to be professional, but his gaze kept wandering down to the peeking lace of her bra. It almost made her smirk.

"Where did you learn that name?" She asked, bringing the new glass to her lips. She only took a measured sip this time, but the results were the same. He leaned closer, breath hitching as he murmured to her for what seemed like a long time. As he straightened, Karma smiled dazzlingly, running a hand through his hair and leaning forward to give him a kiss on the cheek. Her words were hushed, unintelligible beneath the bass and volume of the music. His face flushed slightly, and slowly, almost teasingly she ran her stocking-clad foot up the inside of his leg as her fingers wrapped around his tie.

"It was so nice to meet you..." She purred, in perfect English. "Give my best to your boss." He nodded hurriedly, and while it was obvious that it was time for him to leave, he was so completely under her spell that he hesitated. Smirking, she let him go, turning back to the bar to drain her glass. She knew the man had wobbled off weak-kneed, but she wasn't thinking of that. Her mind was whirring with new information, new evidence and theories of what she suspected.

All she had to do was glance up for the bartender to get her another one.
    Ian Husher
    Ian Husher
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ian Husher Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:09 pm

Ian was flirting with the woman, when he noticed the man walking up to the other. He paid no attention to the woman who had her face buried in his neck. It was a shame that the man had his back to Ian, he was fairly decent at reading lips. It didn't look like the usual flirting, the man seemed to be too....business-like. That only made him all the more curious about her.

They talked for what was only a few moments, most definitely not long enough to have a proper conversation if they were flirting. In his experience, the only things that happened that fast, were some sort of deal, or confirmation of something. He had been involved in many backroom deals before. The way she tussled his hair and ran her foot up his leg, she knew how to make a man weak, and once the man walked away from her, he could see the flushed look on his face. It made him smile.

He was in too much of a hurry for it to be a simple random occurrence that they met. When the man was out of sight, Ian pushed the woman he was sitting with away and made his way back to the bar. He needed to know who this mysterious stranger was, he never liked being out of a loop. He sat down and eyed the bartender for a moment, then back to her, resting his elbows on the counter. "You really are a mystery, aren't you? That wasn't just some harmless flirtation, was it? I am Ian. Your turn. You'll find I'm a very persistent person."

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:37 am

Karma raised an eyebrow, able to sense the approach of the boy from before. He sure was persistent, that was for sure. It almost made up for how desperate he seemed, but not quite. He was needy, uninformed, pathetic really. It was most ditasteful, despite his slightly attractive features.

Giving a displeased sigh, she turned toward him, crossing her legs and placing her hands atop them. "You are what we call néo chríma." She informed him, a half laugh at the name and a smirk flitting across her lips. Reaching up, she traced a finger down his jawline, humming slightly. "It doesn't do for you to be this unimpressive. You could have anyone in this bar, but not me. Never me. You've already bored me." Slipping off her barstool, she yawned to accent her words and stretched. "Besides. You're obviously not rich enough to even be on my radar. Just give up."

She walked toward the doorway again, done with the posh life of the VIP. The main dancefloor was so much dirtier, so much sexier, and she didn't expect to be followed this time. Maybe the boy - what was his name? Ivan? - would settle. He could, honestly, go for some ditzy average whore far below the standards she set. It wasn't like anyone else was as good as her, anyway.

She hoped he would settle with the mediocre, because she wasn't giving him access to the extraordinary.
    Ian Husher
    Ian Husher
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ian Husher Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:49 am

She really was a very rude person, which just happened to be his type. He only smiled at her as she looked at him with a blatant look of disgust. He could say that he wasn't used to something like that, but it would be a lie. No matter, they all fell before him eventually, it just took time.

Was she really worth all the effort? Perhaps she just put off this image to make everyone think she was "high class". Unimpressive? Him? That was very laughable, but it was her right to think what she wanted to. He wouldn't just play along with her little game, no he would create a new game, with new rules. He chewed his lip out of habit when she walked away from him, and followed close behind.

He walked past her out the doorway and stopped to turn on his heels. "You know, I'm not sure why I was so infatuated to be honest. How foolish of me to chase after a woman who doesn't even see that she's not worth anything more than one of those women outside on the corner. Maybe you'll eventually figure that out." He smirked back at her and turned again, making his way back down to the main room, and taking himself a booth.

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:19 pm

"Odd. I wasn't aware that prostitute prices had gone up exponentially in the last few years. Suppose that explains your dilemma here, then. Can't even afford a whore." She tsked, turning and continuing her way down to the dance floor. Let him resort to his kindergarden like tricks. If this was a game, then he wasnt even a player.

Briefly, she debated making a phone call - two rings, and his family's company would be hers in under five minutes, nothing left for them to chew on but memories and anger - but in the end she didn't want to waste the effort. She was already the monopoly, her and Cia were the business owners. Real estate wasn't even that big of a deal here. Perhaps they should just-

She left those assumptions in the dust as she stepped onto he dance floor, varying the eye of a strong looking teen with a crew cut. She would leave thoughts of the middleclass richboy where thy belonged, out of her head.

It was obvious he didn't know or deserve to know who she was, so why bother him any longer?

She danced, hips moving and skirt swaying, shirt becoming sticky and near transparent with sweat. The heat on the dancefloor was intoxicating, and she would dance with every able bodied man who showed interest in doing so.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:21 am

A grin slipped across her face as she finally spotted her sister across the dance floor. She had been told upon arriving that Karmz was here, though the aggravatingly cute bartender had said nothing more. A couple heads turned in her direction as Ciar made her way across the floor with an almost flame like confidence, cutting in front of the other girl with a practiced ease.

Her chamois leather pants hugged her in all the right places and the silk camisole left just enough to the imagination body wise. "Why, Karmzie," she purred like the cat that had caught the canary. "Where ever have you been? Nasty old bartender didn't give into my wiles when I asked him where you were."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:08 am

"Odd." Karma purred, placing her hands on her sister's hips and continuing her dancing. "He seemed perfectly agreeable to me. Maybe he just likes me more than you." She stuck out her tongue teasingly before grinning. "Never met a man who could resist this one." She gestured to herself, shimmying her hips to swish the skirt around her thighs.

She smiled again, glancing around the dancefloor for a new treat. "When was the last time we tag teamed a guy, sis?" She asked, a smirk finding its way across her lips.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:38 am

"I suppose I need more practice then," the Irish girl purred, her lilt coming through in waves when she was more relaxed then usual. She draped her arms lightly over Karmz's shoulders as she danced along, body flowing almost effortlessly with the music and the other girl's body.

"You know I can't seem to recall us ever tag teaming a guy, dear sister. Though perhaps it has simply slipped my mind with all the work I've been doing expanding my financial interests." Ciar gave a wink. "Who knows. Perhaps one day the heir of Hufflepuff will have more political power than the heir of Merlin," she breathed into Karmz's ear teasingly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:11 pm