Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Savior

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Savior - Page 2 Empty Re: Savior

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Danni looks dazed, a blind sad smile on his face. "he cared enough to tell the truth casey, you all my care about me as a friend but none of you could ever love me as a partner and thats okay, i could never ask that of any of you. im not worth it. and to be honest i dont know if i could do it again. its so hard to love after something like this happens to you. when the person you thought was worth so many chances turns around and calls you worthless, it opens your eyes..."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Aragorn coughed, laying his head back against the ground with sour tears forming in his eyes. There it was again, that lonely feeling that he had gotten used to. He'd broken his ties to those that he had began to care for. But why? What was the point in all of that? He'd wanted this, but why? No Casey, no Daniel. It shouldn't have felt like a relief to get people out of the way. It was like he was trying to make everything just disappear so that he could stop existing.

Gorn ignored what was going on, ignored the pain and the genuine love that Daniel showed him. Casey had been right to do this to him, had been right to hurt him like that. And as for Daniel, he didn't deserve the kid. He looked at the grass as his nose bled and he smiled a sad smile.

Why did he forgive me?
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Daniel breaks from caseys grip and walks over to where aragorn lied on the ground and held out his hand "c'mon tough guy. i dont care what you say im taking you to the hospital wing or to a bathroom to get you cleaned up. you may think some pretty valid things about me aragorn hawthor but ill tell you this. i still care about you and if you think im going to sit back and watch you lie there and bleed, youve got another thing comming."
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:09 am

Miles walked through the forest with his Herbology textbook in his hand, he was looking for 3 different magical plants the Professor said he should be able to find them here, as he walked further into the forest looking around he saw Daniel, and that other boy, the one Miles assumed was his boyfriend, and there was another girl who he had not seen before

As Miles walked up the group he gave a weak smile, something about that other boy made him very uncomfortable "Hey Daniel" he then looked at the boy laying on the ground his nose was bleeding, Miles shivered he hated the sight of blood

"He's bleeding...." Miles stated half in shock
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:15 am

"Don't, Daniel. Whether you care or not," Aragorn growled weakly. The fight had gone out of him like a candle flame flickering in the wind. Now he was nothing but wispy smoke and he was at the mercy of those around him. His grey-green eyes flicked up to Miles when he got there and he swallowed back his pain, "Sorry."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:49 pm

Casey threw up her hands. "My life makes no sense anymore," she announced to whoever was listening. "My life just does not make sense." Sheturned and walked over to the nearest tree and began beating her head against it, though not hard enough to do real damage. She paused long enough to say, "Tell me when the world makes sense again."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Daniel pats caseys shoulder gently, this whole encounter caused him to grow up quite a bit. He smiles. "its okay casey, life isnt supposed to make sense. Its why it can be so fun sometimes. im not mad at aragor because i understand. i was a bit to over the top. i get that now. i have a life to live and so does he. so what if were not living our life together. we can look past this and remain friends."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Casey grinned crookedly at her friend. " You're a better person then I'll ever be," she said. "I suck at this whole forgiveness thing, when I consider the thing they've done to be terribly wrong." She glanced back at Aragorn, her eyes hard, but with a hint of softness. "For his sake, I won't beat the shit out of you and I won't hate you forever, but do try not to hurt him anymore cause at that point, I can't make any promises."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:14 pm