Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lily and Blaine's Tiny Shack-Like Home

Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Lily and Blaine's Tiny Shack-Like Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Lily and Blaine's Tiny Shack-Like Home

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:36 am

For some reason Lily has got a little more confident lately, more so since Blaine had been gone.

"Just because I act stupid does not mean that I am." Lily was showing a little more irritation in her voice than she normally would have.

Lily was listening to him talk about this offer and of course that he would have to do something.

"What kind of things do you have to do for this person?" Lily was sounding a tad bit jealous. "Sure, you can't promise me I will come first, we will be at their place."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Lily and Blaine's Tiny Shack-Like Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Lily and Blaine's Tiny Shack-Like Home

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:42 am

Blaine was secretly shocked and pleased at lily's sudden irritation with something, most likely him, but one couldn't be sure, but it was probably him. "ses a vampire, she feeds off me that's about as far as it goes, sure i have to cut up some supposed 'innocents' for her every now and again but hell ive been doing that for how long now? and of course i can promise youll come first. i still have some of my witts about me. i think i know who i'd save first from a burning building or shark infested waters." theres a hint of sarcasm in his tone. she should know by now that the only time his thoughts seem somewhat humane, is when theyre about her and her alone
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:56 am

Lily was a little shocked when Blaine said she was a vampire, "Hello, reminder here I am just a simple little muggle as you have put it before I am not suppose to know those things exists."

Lily had learned many things since she started being with Blaine, many things at first that freaked her out. Her problem was she felt safer when she didn't think about the things he did when she was not around.

"So I am just suppose to sit alone in my room, while you in someone else's room being a snack and be ok with that?"

The idea just grossed her out actually, "She might snack now, but what is going to happen when you get older, what if she wants more from you."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:00 am

Blaine shuts his eyes and grips the bridge of his nose breathing slowly out through his nose, something he did when he was irritated, but not quite pissedwitched when that happened. "it wont go any further than that. she doesnt control me lily. nobody does and nobody ever will. and i have no control over you. you can do whatever the hell you want. and half the time shell feed off the other one and leave me to my business that shell have assigned me to. the dismembering of aurors." he smiles slightly at the thought, making some of the stress go away.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:50 am

Lily had never spoke to Blaine like this ever, in all the years they lived together, but she knew that most of what was coming out was jealousy. She just always assumed that he only wanted to be with her, but apparently after everything he had said it was not completely true.

Lily sighed and then turned back around trying not to cry.

"What would make you think I would even want to live with a bunch of magical people, do you know how uncomfortable I am going to be." Lily sighed

Lily had the scrub pad in her hand working on a spot on the counter that really wasn't there any more. Lily listened to him talk about the other things that e did and she hated to actually hear him say it. Lily was never someone to hurt anyone it was not in her nature but she had learned a long time ago to accept the things that Blaine did.

"Maybe I want you to control me, maybe I want you to tell me what to do. I don't know how to be my own person." Lily sighed but it was true.

"You said no one can control you, so I can't very well tell you what to do now can I" Lily spat out. "Just live where you want, I will be fine on my own. I was before I met you."

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:49 pm

The last words that left lily's mouth, caused something to snap inside of blaines head. he tried to work this out in his head, the corner of his mouth twitching slightly. his voice sounding calm and quiet each word anunciated perfectly "i will not leave without you. i refuse to. this is an opportunity for the both of us that i dont think we should pass up, but of you like it here. fine we'll stay." damn it was hard to surpress insanity. this had never happened before. he never almost lost control on lily before.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:09 pm

Lily could not believe that she was pushing Blaine's buttons like she was doing but whatever she was doing was giving her a little more confidence.

"No, I don't like it here and I want to live in a better place." Lily sighed "I cannot make you live here and be unhappy, you obvious want to live with other woman." Lily said with a bit of disdain in her voice.

"But what is going to be in it for me, living in this wonderful magical home?" Lily was afraid of living somewhere she didn't know anyone and could not live like she was used to.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Blaine stands up, his head yet again swarming. She may know how crazy he is, but she has no idea hiow painful from his sane self to his insaity self hurts him. it makes him sick to his stomach. keeping it bottled up now would kill him if he didnt do something. he didn't want to hurt him "you know what. do what you want. i dont give a damn lily, ill be upstairs" he practically runs from the room and finds himself in the upstairs after throwing up stomach acid, gripping the sides of the sink, tembling like a leaf and staring into the mirror, then out of nowhere smashes the mirror with his hand. chunks of glass sticking out of his hand. he heard his laugh escape his mouth and then he flopped down on his bed(the one he sometimes shared with lily) and sighed to himself "i-am-a-monster"
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Lily felt really bad for pushing him to the point that she had pushed him once he took off out of the room. She didn't know what else to do, he might be a little crazy, but keeping herself in the little shack keeps her sane.

Lily has never been one that liked changed, little changes were one thing but this was going to be a big change for her. Since living with Blaine she has learned about the magical world and sometimes things she has seen or heard scares her.

Now he wants to take her and make her live with magical people, and not just magical people but a Vampire and she was having trouble wrapping herself around the idea. She was completely scared.

She wanted to go upstairs and throw her arms around Blaine and tell him how sorry she was but she new that he needed to calm down. She thought she would be safe enough if she just stood in the doorway.

Lily put the rag she was holding down and headed up the the bedroom that she sometimes shared with him when he would allow and she stood in the door frame. When she heard him say he was a monster she had to sigh.

"Blaine I am sorry, and I have never thought you were a monster." Lily said calmly
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Blaine glaces up at her. "thanks, i shouldn't have yelled at you. when karm made me her pet i wasn thinking, you popped into my head last minute, and now its something i really cant go back on, i would if i could but i cant." his head was clearing now and he felt okay, aside from the intense guilt and regret that pooled inside him, and some hunger. he sits up and smiles at her "you gonna stand there or are we gonna kiss and make up/"
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:52 pm

Lily had to laugh, that was the man she fell in love with. Lily walked into the room and sat down next to him on the bed.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you either and for that I am really sorry." Lily leaned forward and kissed Blaine. Lily wondered how much she was going to tell him.

"I can understand what you have done and I may not like it and be jealous, I will try to deal with it." Lily sighed, "But you have to give me time to think about moving in with her, that is a very big change for me and I don't like change."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:12 pm

He smiles and kisses back "of course, were not just going to get up and move in with her, i still have thinking of my own to do about this. her pets are literaly infesting the placew and im not to fond of any of them. theyre irritating and weak and dont stand a chance against me." he hugs her and rests his head on her shoulder. she was warm, he liked that.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Lily just smiled and listened to Blaine talk. About her other pets and she will never understand why he was the way he was, but she quit trying to figure it out a long time ago she just went with things.

"I will never understand your world, but as long as you keep me around I will try.". Lily laughed

"I can't imagine why anyone would want all those people to serve her, i have enough trouble keeping one person happy let alone more than that"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:18 pm

Blaine laughs and hugs her. "im not that hard to please when it comes to you." he kisses her again. the warm feeling that surged through his body was wonderful. he never wanted this moment to end. he would do anything to linger right here for as long as possible. He felt so wonderful.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:43 pm

"Well I hope I can continue to please and make you happy.". Lily smiled and kissed Blaine again.

Lily loved it when they were like this, she could stay like this forever. She almost started to cry when she thought about how hard it was when he left. She usually cried for a few days when he left, not that he ever knew that.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Blaine smiles and pushes a piece of dried fruit from the dish beside his bed into his mouth. he hated sweets, so this was a nice escape for him. he loved it. it tasted wonderful. he looks at lily "want some?" he grins. the charries were his favourite. he smiles at her and hugs her, it was moments like this that made him the happiest
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:17 am

Lily was enjoying her moment with Blaine worrying that it was going to end too soon. She smiled as she saw Blaine reach for some dried fruit and it was a good thing because that and veggies were the only thing she would eat.

"Sure I will take a couple of pieces.". Lily smiled and waited for a couple of pieces

Lily started to take her hand and slipped it under his shirt to run it across his chest, she loved the feeling of his chest especially his bare chest. She never cared about his imperfections, she always thought he was perfect.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:25 am

Blaine inhales at the feeling of her hand against his flesh, he was truely in love with her, her touch drove him mad. it was like a drug. he holds her tightly his heart swealling. this moment was heaven for him. he was happy. his world solely revolved around her and her alone. he housekeeping job would take some getting used to, but if she was happy he was happy
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:48 am

Lily sighed as she continued to rub her hand on his chest, she was never sure when to take things further. She just wanted to feel him close to her, show him how much she loved him. Lily sighed as she thought about her feelings, it was nice to be able to lay with someone and not say a word.

Lily was always worried about the bottom falling out because it usually always did. "I really miss these moments, we never have enough."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:54 am

Blaine nods in agreement. "its comld being alone in thos big beds at hogwarts it truely is...."he is cut off by a loud meow as fang works his way up between the two teens as if to say, 'step down i own this human' blaine laughs at pets the cat and it purred. he had two living things that wanted all his attention and affection, theyd have to share
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:32 am

Lily had to laugh at the cat. She really did like the cat and wondered if she could get another cat, on that could keep her company while Blaine was away.

"Do you think Fang would allow another cat around here, one to keep me company.". Lily reached up to pet the cat.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:36 am

Blaine smiles "he'd be cool with it, he comes with me anyway, he'd have to put up with the other animal only when im here... so i think it'd be alright." fang looks at him like'are you mad blaine?' blaine only laughs and continues to stroke the animal.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:50 am

Lily smile at the cat, "I know he goes with you, but I also know he thinks he runs the house." Lily laughed while she looked at the cat.

"I just figured I better get Fangs permission you know." She said as she laughed and then petted the cat.

Some people would try and tell you that there is no way a cat could run the house, but Lily would have to disagree with you, just look at Fang.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:54 am

Blaine laughs "i wont disagree, he thinks he owns me and all my worldly posessions.." he drops the cat on the floor and holds lily again "i rea;;y wish i didnt have to go back, but we can look on the bright side. all summer youll have me to yourself. no school, no nothin, three whole months of you and me time."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:10 pm

Lily smiled as he dropped the cat on the floor, which she knew he probably was not too happy about that.

"That is diffidently a plus on my part. I am going to use each and every day to my advantage." Lily looked Blaine in the eyes and smirked.

"So do you have any ideas on what you would like to do? We can't very well stay in bed for three months."

Lily smiled at the idea, not that it would be a bad idea.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:29 pm