Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lily and Blaine's Tiny Shack-Like Home

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Lily and Blaine's Tiny Shack-Like Home - Page 3 Empty Re: Lily and Blaine's Tiny Shack-Like Home

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Blaine shrugs "you know this that and everything else. i could take you to the circus or something. im not a fan of crowds but anything to see you smile. maybe we could go to the theatre or something. whateveer yoou want love. lemme know and ill make it happen."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Lily and Blaine's Tiny Shack-Like Home - Page 3 Empty Re: Lily and Blaine's Tiny Shack-Like Home

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Lily smiled, "I don't care what we do as long as we do it together." Lily sighed

Lily didn't know what she would like to do, there were so many possibilities out there. She knew that Blaine did not like big crowds and to be honest she did not like big crowds either.

"Maybe a late show or something like that sometimes. I would rather go for walks with you if you want me to be honest." Lily smiled.

Last edited by Lily Summers on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:45 am

Blaine smiles at her "that sounds wonderful. i would love that." his voice with her is kkind and gentle, unike his voice around most others which would be low and frightening, or threatening and coarse. he rubs her shoulder. so many things flooded his mind. he was finaly in love. he finaly knew some emotion.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:52 am

Lily smiled when he thought he idea sounded wonderful, she sighed and leaned in close to Blaine and yawned a little. She got to thinking they had not eaten dinner yet, but she was tired.

"I think sleep sounds good at the moment though" Lily said as she laid her head on Blaine "I love you."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:13 am

He strokes her hair "love you too, you go on ahead and sleep. i have found it near impossible to sleep for the past month, so ill be back in later to check on you or ill stay till you fall asleep then ill do what i need to do and come back. whichever you perfer ill do."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:23 am

Lily snuggled in close with Blaine, "I would prefer if you stay with me until I fall asleep, but I will not make you if you have other things to do."

Lily kissed Blaine one last time before snuggling up close whispering another I love you, she fell into a piece full sleep something that she had not had since he left.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:22 am

Blaine gently rubs lily's back as she falls asleep. "i do what i do because i want to. not because you make me."when shes finally asleep he slips off their bed and paces the hallway. he needed help. he couldnt stay the way he was, or hed lose so much. he didnt know what to do but hed do something...
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:43 am

Lily was sleeping very peaceful but as soon as Blaine move she knew he was gone and she moan a little. Lily had been having really bad dreams while Blaine was away and she was hoping that they would stop soon. She could not explain these dreams because by the time she woke up.

Lily started to toss and turn in the bed moan in her sleep, just like she always did.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:53 am

Blaine hears her and walks slowly into the room and sits down on the bed and rubs her back. 'shes having night terrors too...' he thought. "there there lily. im right here. nothings going to hurt you while im alive and well and completely in love with you." he lies back down again, maybe she was the remedy to his insomnia. he removes his glasses and sets them on the nightstand next to his wand. mahogony, phoenix feather core. it was one of his most prized possesions. he wraps his arms ently around lilys torso, holding her close in a calming way. "im here, ill always be here." he whispers softly to her "and nothing will ever change that."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:58 am

Lily must have felt Blaine lay down next to her talking to her because once Blaine started talking to her and when he pulled her tight next to him she was able to calm down.

Lily let out an audible sighed as she snuggled back with him subconsciously. It would be obvious to anyone watching on that the only time she slept any good at all was when Blaine was with her.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:09 pm

He plants a small kiss on her forhead. He could feel himself drifting off. How did this work but none of the potions or spell he tried had any affect. oh well, he was with lily nothing e;lse mattered. he smooths her hair and lets sleep take over. it felt good to rest. he was a light sleeper, so the slightest noise would wake him up. was a way he trained himself to be forever ready.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:08 pm