Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Dance the Night Away

Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Dance the Night Away Empty Dance the Night Away

Post by Leshia Prewett Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Leshia decided that she was going to have a good summer. After everything that she had been through she deserved it. She left her sister back home because she would be with Ivano. Leshia decided that France was the best place to forget everything. She wanted to forget that her sister was happy with a boyfriend and she had nobody. There wasn't a lot that she could remember about getting kidnapped. But she knew that she was still having problems in the house. So she took some of her gold and left. But she would be back before school started.

She then went in the moulin rouge to forget all of her problems. Once she was inside she found her a sit by herself.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Dance the Night Away Empty Re: Dance the Night Away

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:01 pm

Alec walked into Moulin Rouge, not exactly sure what he was doing there. Every day seemed to be getting worse with his father - just the little fights that would eventually piss him off -, and he found himself in bars and clubs all the time, lately.

He sighed and looked around, deciding to have some fun and get his mind off things. Spotting a pretty blonde who seemed a little younger than he was by herself, but still pretty much his age, he walked over to her. "Hello gorgeous," the Prideux greeted her, "Mind if I join you?"
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Leshia wanted to forget about everything. She just wanted to enjoy herself, it was something that she need before school. Leshia knew that it was bold coming to France by herself was something that she souldn't have done. But it was something differnet.

She then looked up and seen that a guy who was around her age coming near her. He then asked if he could sit with her. " Yeah sure I don't mind if you join me."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Alec grinned and sat down on the seat next to her. He turned his head to get a better look at the girl and asked, "So, what's a lady such as yourself doing out here all alone?"

He looked at the barman and called him over, asking for some Butterbeer. "Do you want anything?" the boy asked her, and hesitated briefly before adding, "It's on me." His father wouldn't notice, and if he did, who cared? Alec certainly didn't. It was just a few drinks, anyway. Well, adding to how much he had already spent that month, it was quite a lot. But it was his father's fault, anyway. He was the reason the Prideux was there.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Leshia then started to blush when he sat next to her and was looking at her. “ Oh I am just trying to get over some stuff that has happened to me in the last couple of weeks. So I decided a trip to France should help.” She couldn't help but blush even more when he asked her what she was doing by herself.

She then was trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. Leshia couldn't help it cause she was flirting with him and he did look pretty cute. “ Yeah I guess that I will take a butterbeer.” If he was paying for it there was no way she was going to say no.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Alec raised an eyebrow, "Ah, so you're not from France? Where are you from?" He nodded, "Yeah, Moulin Rouge is a great place to get over stuff."

"Another butterbeer it is, then," he told the barman and thanked him when he came back with their drinks. "Here you go," the Prideux handed her butterbeer and raised his own glass, "A toast, perhaps? To getting over stuff. And that this new school year is better than the one before."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Leshia smiled when he said that she wasn't from France. But he asked where she was from. “ I am from England, I go to Hogwarts.” She smiled. “ Yeah it seemed to be the place to have fun.”

She then grinned as she seen the bartender place a butterbeer in front of her. He then smiled when he said that they should make a toast. She then was just listening to him, she loved his french accent. “ That sounds wonderful.” She then took her glass and tapped his. “ So what is your name. That way I have something to remember you by?”
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:52 pm

"Hogwarts," Alec echoed and smiled, "That's nice. I've always wanted to visit other wizarding schools, especially Hogwarts. I'm from Beauxbatons."

He tapped her glass and took a gulp of the butterbeer, smiling as the warm drink ran down his throat. "Alec," he told her with a smirk, "Alec Blanchard. And you, ma chérie?
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Leshia smiled. “ Well then you should do the student exchange then. And then you would know at least one person there.” She was still smiling. “ Or I might just have to go to Beauxbatons.”

She then tapped the glass and then started to sip on her butterbeer. Leshia was just trying to enjoy it cause she didn't get them a lot. And never had a guy buy one for her. “ I am Leshia Prewett.”
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:21 am

"Sadly, I've already missed my chance," Alec told her, "I was a fourth year this past year, but they didn't have the exchange program for Beauxbatons then. But you can come to my school, then. What year are you in?"

"Leshia," he echoed and winked, "A pretty name for a pretty girl."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Leshia was sad when he said that he missed the exchange. It was something that she was thinking about doing. But she didn't want to leave her twin. She knew that Ivano was going to Durmstrang this year. And she knew that she would be spending more time with her twin. “ I don't know, it might be too late to sign up for it this year.” She was still grinning. “ I am in my fourth year.”

She loved it when he said her name again. Leshia couldn't help but blush when he said that was a pretty name. “ Thank you.”
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:21 pm

"Bummer," Alec told her and took a sip of his butterbeer. This talk was starting to bore him, but he needed to make conversation. He couldn't just leave. That would be rude. And he was a lot of things, but not that. Well, not mostly. Mostly not purposely. "How's getting over stuff going so far?" he asked as he leaned a bit closer, so she could hear him over the music, and smirked, "Any way I can help?"
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:24 pm

Leshia then was grinning. " Well if they do the triwizard tournament you can come and I will get to see you again. I am sure that you would love Hogwarts. And maybe you might stay." She couldn't believe that she found a guy that was interested in her and not her twin. It was somethig different. He then asked how she was getting over stuff so far. " Well so far I tried not to think about it. I still have nightmares over it." Leshia then was shocked when he asked if he could help. " Not really sure what you could do."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:13 pm