Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

we owned the night

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

we owned the night - Page 2 Empty Re: we owned the night

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:24 pm

He copied her action, giving his shoulders a shrug as his lips quirked upwards. "I could probably survive such a task. Challenge accepted." She was an easy person to talk to. Though he wouldn't necessarily call them friends just yet, he could easily see them becoming close.

"You know her?" he asked, tilting his head slightly to the left. "We can only hope." He didn't expect her to be terribly furious with him. It could easily be repaired magically, after all. Catching the rock, Julian grinned at Grayson, tossing it up and down.

"Of course I do," his grin broadened, and his gaze moved from the Gryffindor to the stores lining the streets. Humming softly, his eye caught a rather plain looking building. There was nothing at all special about it, but he got one look at the name of the store, and his arm had already wound up. Tilting his head, he watched the rock arch through the air, smashing straight through the large display window.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:26 pm

"Ah, so it's a challenge to spend time with me, eh? Oh, don't I feel special," Iris commented with a roll of her eyes and smirked once more. She was sure she wasn't such good company to most people, but he didn't seem to be having any problems as such, for which she was glad.

She shook her head, "Not personally, no. However, I did meet her once, though I don't think she'd remember me. She was cool." The Gryffindor didn't normally get along that well with authority figures, but Kallie didn't seem to the crazy, overly strict types. And for Iris, that was good enough.

The Greek girl nodded her head at Rousseau appreciatively, and took another rock, knowing they didn't have much time before somebody made an appearance. Her gaze searched through, till she found a fancy shop, that appeared to have closed for the night. Aiming straight for the window, she threw it as strong as she could, and grinned when the familiar sound of crashing came.

However, a passerby who happened to be right next to the shop, looked around baffled, and Iris couldn't help but laugh as she held the Priduex's arm for support. "Okay, as much as I'd love to break some more windows with you, I think we should probably make an escape," she managed to say with a grin.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:36 am

"Oh, don't worry," he grinned, throwing an arm around her good-naturedly, "It's not as if I don't enjoy the challenge." Pulling away, his grin only widened.

"She's amazing," Julian gave his head an wondrous shake. "Sometimes, I don't know why she chose me to mentor over so many other people. But I'm always grateful for it." There were still moments when he'd wondered if Kallie had made a mistake, if she was going to choose someone else to mentor over him.

Grinning at both of the smashed windows, he let out a little whoop, caught up in the excitement of what they were doing. God, he needed to do these things more often. They were great for stress relief.

Glancing down at her hand, he glanced up at Grayson, smiling as he nodded. It still felt like a dream, every time he didn't flinch away from someone. "Yeah, I can't get caught doing this." Gesturing down the street away from the passerby, he grinned. "I'll beat you."

And with that, he'd pulled out of her grip and was tearing down the street.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:37 am