Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

A Learning Experience

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

A Learning Experience Empty A Learning Experience

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Blaine walked through his favourite place in the school. The dungeons. He took in the wonderful musty smell and listened to the echo his footsteps made as he wandered down the hallway. He found the abandoned cell just beyond the Armour room, this was his place. His batcave if you will. This is where his apprentice would meet him. He let his insane laugh pour from his mouth, echoing off the walls. It sounded like something you'd hear in a horror movie and this, pleased him.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A Learning Experience Empty Re: A Learning Experience

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Casey was wandering through the dungeons for lack of anything better to do. Just when she was starting to think about going back upstairs, she heard an insane laugh coming from an abandoned cell a few feet away. She sauntered up and leaned on the doorframe, seeing Blaine inside, looking pleased with himself. "Why am I not surprised?" she drawled. "Oh wait, you're the only one who's insane enough to laugh like that."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Blaine's laugh choked out at the sound of the voice of the girl he loathed so much.

"Oh just wonderful. You're here, you can either leave, or be a training mannequin for my apprentice whence he arrives. Your choice princess"

Blaine's dark eyes flashed with malice, hate, and rage. He really hated this girl. She ruined everything. All the time. It was rather infuriating
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:00 pm

Casey wrinkled her nose. "You have an apprentice? What poor soul are you permanently corrupting, oh Insane One? Got to push the madness on someone else, do we? And if you want me to be a training mannequin, I guess you'll be starting on a rather hard lesson, seeing as I'm not exactly going to play nice." She stood up fluidly and walked into the room, pretending to be curious about the various implements of torture. She knew she was infuriating him, and for once, she rather enjoyed it.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:14 pm

" A slytherin, Daniel Agrippa if you must know. And for your information, hes all for it" Blaine growled "Why must I be cursed with having you as an enemy. You annoying annoying girl"

Blaine turned around and picked up his prized set of knives scaples and cleavers and began to clean them, holding and caressing each one as carefully as a normal human would hold and caress a child
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Casey pulled a sympathetic face. "Aw. Poor boy. Delusional, bordering on mental really. I suppose he's rather far gone to bring back, but it's my duty to try." She glared. "If you were any real sort of Gryffindor, you wouldn't even be doing this." She snorted. "You're not exactly a walk in the park either, Blainey."

Casey watched him clean the knives with a raised eyebrow. He disgusted h, but she was very careful not to let it show.
    Daniel Agrippa
    Daniel Agrippa
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Daniel Agrippa Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:29 pm

It was on odd, dark place to meet, but, to many, Daniel was an odd, dark person, much like this fifth-year who offered to show him a few pointers. Daniel, an over-ambitious first-year, was in no position to deny tutorship from someone who knew, at the very least, triple the amount of spells as he. Still, it was a bit unorthodox for a student to take time out of their busy schedule to offer help to a younger student, but, there again, it was different from a younger student to accept extra, more experienced material.

The Gryffindor teen wasn't hard to find once Daniel reached the dungeon: he followed the quarrelsome echoing voices that by far trumped any other ambiance of the building. Despite being a little later than expected, the dark-haired boy approached slowly, as to not appear abruptly amongst the arguing older students. "Blaine," he confirmed with a nod in his direction, eyeing his female guest only for a moment. The young Slytherin sported an emotionless, calm face: a testament to his maturity defying most eleven-year-olds. This better not be his girlfriend; Daniel didn't come here to watch the two rub their bodies up against eachother, or whatever it was you do with your sexual partners.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Blaine, hearing his name, turned quickly, and smiled crookedly at his apprentice.

"Ah there you are" Blaine spoke, his voice raspy, but audible. "You have much to learn, and I am honored to teach you" Blaine gave a mock bow and gestured around the room "If you ever need me, 9 times out of 10, this is where I'll be, and" He looked to casey, disgust evident on his face "Don't mind her, every great dark mind has some sort of do-gooder always snooping around' Blaine glared toward casey and put an arm around his apprentice. "Shall we begin"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Casey raised an eyebrow at the new arrival. "The apprentice I suppose? You, my boy, have gotten yourself into some serious crap over here. This one," she jerked her thumb at Blaine, "Is certafiable and I sincerely hope you know what you signed up for. I'll just leave you two to your voodoo, shall I?" She waltzed out the door, but then stuck her head back into the room. "Oh and Blaine?" she said sweetly. Her voice darkened. "You do anyone serious harm and I will rip out your intestines, got it?" She walked away before she could get an answer.
    Daniel Agrippa
    Daniel Agrippa
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Daniel Agrippa Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Whether this scene were comical or ominous, Daniel could not quite determine. Regardless, he smiled to the girl as she left, appreciating her gesture, if not only because it meant Daniel was the center of attention. Blaine was referred and referred to himself as dark, but the girl's threat seemed equally as sadistic. "I appreciate it." spoke the young apprentice just as she left.

Now, it was time for.... well, whatever it was Daniel had gotten himself into. He found the whole "arm around him" thing to be a bit strange, but Gryffindors always were the gung-ho physical type. "Well, what's first?" he initiated, attempting to hide his excited commitment as much as possible, which wasn't hard. Daniel's voice was naturally smooth and collected. He dreamed of one day becoming as strong as his stature boasted him to be, and Blaine may just be a key step in achieving that.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:25 am

Blaine signaled for the boy to hold on for a moment as he walked into the hall and yelled after Casey.

"Oh how kind of you to say that, but make sure you either choke me with it or force me to eat it, makes the whole process more enjoyable for me you know" His laugh then echoed through the halls again as he turned to his apprentice.

"First, do you have any questions..?" he asked, his voice going back to its raspy tone
    Daniel Agrippa
    Daniel Agrippa
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Daniel Agrippa Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:02 pm

The rivalry seemed distracting for Blaine. Daniel wondered if he realized how much the girl seemed to affect him. Pride like that could ruin success. Of course, the young Slytherin thought all this very hypocritically, as he was just as prideful as the next guy. Either way, their petty arguments were admittedly entertaining. Atleast that much came out of it.

"I'm just a tad curious as to what the focus of our lessons will be," the student responded when asked about any questions he may have. Daniel was yet to know what school of magic the Blaine excelled in and would be teaching, much less the style of the lessons. Daniel was fresh for educating. He bore potential, patience, and an aptitude for acquiring power. All he needed was someone to show him the way.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:47 am

"The lessons" A laugh escaped Blaine again "I can't really tell you Daniel, but, I must ask you, do you have any, enemies...or tormentors? Bring them to me, and I will give you your first lesson. In revenge" Blaine's words were colder than ice, but a smile remained on his face
    Daniel Agrippa
    Daniel Agrippa
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Daniel Agrippa Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:23 am

Daniel's eyes widened at both Blaine's tone and diction. Enemies? No, surprisingly enough for a Slytherin, he didn't-- atleast at Hogwarts. It was in this way Daniel was uniquely resourceful: it would be a hindrance to make an enemy this early in the game, as aforementioned. Still, ambitious individuals like Blaine and himself were bound to tack on numerous foes. Unfortunately, Daniel, at this time of his first year, had been too careful to.

But Daniel, so sly and so quick, knew exactly how to respond. That is, he thought someone with the impression Blaine gave off would find it agreeable. "I'm afraid I've been too careful to make enemies at Hogwarts, thus far. Should I make one?" he said, faux-innocently.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:30 pm

'Making enemies is easy when you're crazy" Blaine stated nonchalantly "Stick with me kid. You have to make people fear you and use that to your advantage. That is the only way to gain any sort of respect around here." Blaine leaned against the wall "you understand?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:15 pm