Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

I continue learning

Vladislaus Count
    Vladislaus Count
    Immortal
    Immortal

I continue learning Empty I continue learning

Post by Vladislaus Count Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:44 pm

The day was thunderous. The castle shook from the storm that was outside. Gail force wings whistled against the stone walls as the rain came down in sheets against the old multi coloured windows of Count Castle.

Vladislaus was sitting in front of the fire in the lounge, on the long sofa with a glass of aged blood. On the coffee table in front of him was a bottle labled 'Bloody Mary'. Yes, that was Mary Queen of Scots's very own blood, and the bottle was very old, Vlad had got this back in 1539.

His fingers tapped his glass as he looked at the current Picture of his son and him, painted of course in a high manner of course. How his son was growing into a very good looking young man. He smiled, wondering where Tobias was at this moment as he waited for his nephew to come out of the fire.
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I continue learning Empty Re: I continue learning

Post by Demetri Lancer Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:12 pm

Tobias had told Demetri that he was to pack what he could, and go to his castle via floo powder. Demetri rarely used floo powder, but he had some by his fireplace just in case he ever needed to use it.

Once Demetri had packed everything, including all of his clothing, his favourite pillow, and a picture of his mother (he ripped the side of it that had his father on it), he closed his bag, and strapped it across his back.

As he hurried down the stairs from his room to the fireplace, he began to feel nervous, but he knew he had to go. Taking a deep breath, he grabbed a handful of the grey coloured powder, and stepped into the fireplace saying, "Count Castle!"

After maybe a minute or so he came to a halt inside a fireplace he didn't recognize, and to face a man he didn't recognize but assumed was his uncle.
    Vladislaus Count
    Vladislaus Count
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Vladislaus Count Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:44 pm

His senses heard someone entering the wards via floo as his red eyes narrowed onto the figure in the grand fire place. Vladislaus zoomed up onto his feet, his tall figure looming very high with power. His red eyes took in the boy, a sharp gasp came out of him as the boys features looked the very same as his younger brother. Vlasilaus could even pick out features of him self in the boy, but for one thing he had his mothers hair.

"You can come out of the fire place, childe. I won't hurt you." He said in a surprised tone. Vladislaus walked around the coffee table, to stand beside the elegantly carved fireplace. He looked down at the boy, his lips twitching. He placed a comforting finger under the boy's chin, tilting it upwards.

"How very like my brother you are, childe. So much Count features in you." He said with pride. "Ahh, where are my manners. Welcome, Demetri. You may call me Vladislaus, uncle or Vlad. No Mr. Count or sir, makes me feel just a tad old." He said with a dark laughas he took his finger away from the boys chin and squeezed the boys shoulder. He gestured to the sofa to sit as he quickly snapped away to the sofa, crossing his legs as he snapped his fingers and another glass apperead.

"I'm sorry to say that Tobias is not here at this present moment, he will shortly join us, but for now let us talk and start from the beginning. I have been trying to find you for a long time now Demetri. It's time that you are now cared fully for. I promised your mother that." He said with a nod, fillinf up the new glass with the aged blood as he watched the boy sit down next to him.

"Mary Queen of Scots, over 500 years old. O negative, the very best." He handed the boy the warm glass, his red eyes lingering on his nephew. "Want to ask me any questions before hand?"
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:16 am

Demetri's red eyes widen with slight fear as the older man loomed over him, clearly showing off his power over him. Nodding, a little quickly, he nervously stepped out of the fireplace and stood around, admiring the grand scale of the place he was in.

When Vladislaus gently lifted his head upwards, forcing Demetri to look at him, Demetri was able to sense what his Uncle was feeling, and he knew that he meant no harm. Though why would he? He was family after all.

"Yes, Uncle." he replied, his voice a tad shaky, though not as much as Demetri would have suspected. He felt a little more calm now that he knew this man wouldn't harm him.

He followed Vladislaus to the sofa and nervously sat down beside him, placing his bag on the floor next to his feet. Demetri's head snapped up at the mention of his mother, the one person who mattered most to him.

"I thank you, for allowing me to stay here. It means a great deal to me." he said, placing his hands on his knees in a clasped formation. When his uncle offered the blood, and mentioned who's it was and what type, he felt a part of him, mostly vampire, perk up so to speak.

He graciously took a glass from him, and nodded in thanks. "Thank you. And yes, definitely the best." he said smiling, suddenly feeling at home, before he got to know this man.

"At the moment, the only question that's I've wanted to ask, if you don't mind me asking, in case it's too personal, why did my father leave?" he asked, being careful to show his uncle that he meant no harm in asking, he was merely...curious to know whether or not Vlad had answers.
    Vladislaus Count
    Vladislaus Count
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Vladislaus Count Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:04 pm

Vladislaus took a sip from his glass filled with blood, letting it linger on his tongue. With a snap of his fingers, the grand fire started to roar with fire."You do not need to thank me childe. No blood of mine should be left alone." He said as he laid his left hand above his dead heart.

"Of course not, He is, was your father. It's your place to ask questions about both of your parents." He said with a nod, putting his left arm on the back of the sofa, crossing his legs once more. "I shall start from the beginning, a very long time ago. I was born into a pure blood family in 1130, very criptic times they were. My brother on the other hand was born 30 years later, seeing as our mother and father had me at the age of 18. It was hard for them to concieve since my birth." He paused, taking a sip of the blood again.

"I was, am so happy that I had a sibling, even though I was 30 at the time and working within the ministry of magic as Minister. I watched Calavier grow up, I looked after him and at the age of ten, he looked up to me. On his tenth birthday I was on a mission in the south of Russia and that's when I was bitten, turned." He said with no emotion in his voice of face, looking at Demetir with his red eyes.

"I lost everything, I made myself dead. Making my family think that I had died on the mission. You see back then Vampires were hated in both worlds." Vladislaus said with a tone of disgust in his voice as he remembered what it was like back then.

"The one that turned me left me. Don't know who he was or is, never will. I watched my family grow older within the shadows. My post as minister was given to someone else, after 15 years of being Minister. Calavier grew into a amazing man. But when he turned 35, he came down with dragon pox, dangerous to someone at that age. I couldn't watch him suffer. So one night I went into his room, he was awake. The thing that got too me was that he remembered me. He knew with one look what I was." He said with a small smile to Demetri.

"He asked me what I had been doing, and he said that he knew I was always looking out for him. He looked so ill and He asked me if I could save him and that's when I turned him, my very first time I had sired someone. And that Demetri was how you father was turned."
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Demetri watched as his uncle took a sip from his cup, and so he did the same. The taste of the warm, sticky liquid was like heaven to Demetri. As he drank he listened intently to his uncle as he spoke. It was actually quite interesting to hear about his father, and even about the man sitting before him.

His father never told him about how he became a vampire, in fact he was certain that his father hadn't told him anything about his past life, which is why, Demetri assumed, was the reason behind not knowing that he had family beyond his mother and father.

"I never knew that." Demetri said, tracing his finger around the rim of the cup in his hand.

"My father never told me much of anything about his past life, or about his family. Which is why it was such a surprise to me when Tobias told me he was my cousin. I never knew I had family outside of my mother and father." he felt a strange sadness wash over him at the thought that his father didn't want him to know about his family.

Did he not trust his own son? Did he think his own brother and his son would be a bad influence on Demetri?

"I wonder why he never told me..." Demetri said more to himself than to Vladislaus, but he knew that his uncle had heard him never the less.
    Vladislaus Count
    Vladislaus Count
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Vladislaus Count Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Vladislaus moved closer to his nephew slowly, placing his arm around the boy as his ringed hand ran throw the boys hair with afection. "Over the years that passed way before you were born, he started to hate me for turning him, even though it was his disison." Vlad said with a pause, looking into the fire.

"The world was growing and we would never pass onto the next life. The conclusion I could come to was he was fed up of the huger for blood, for killing, feeling the emotions of his victims. I tried to teach him the way of killing while feeding and turning of his empath abilites, but it didn't sink into his smart mind." He said with a sadness in his voice, squeezing his nephew slightly with comfort.

"Then 25 years ago, me and Calavier met two beautiful women that were best friends and we both fell in love with these women. Your father married Charlize, a blonde beauty that made his world spin. Then you came into the world. I was there at your birth and that would be the last time to see you as You father obliviated me, only gaining my memory back a year later. Something that I found out was that Calavier had joined forces with the mafia a long time ago, and his smart mind corrupted. He knew I wouldn't join so he didn't want me in his life." He said with a deep breath, looking down at Demetri.

"He never told you because he didn't want you to see the good that he was once. How he had a family that cared truely for him."

Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:12 pm

"My father was part of the mafia?" Demetri asked as a surprised look came across his pale face. Shaking his head, he put down his cup on the table in front of him and then leaned back into the cushions. "I'm sorry, it's just...it's a lot to take in." Demetri said sighing.

It was true, there was so much he hadn't known, and now that he knew it all, it just seemed like a lot to take in. He couldn't remember the last time he had gained so much information in such a short time.

Demetri sighed again and placed his face in his hands. "Do you know where he might be?" he asked, mumbling slightly, but hoping that maybe the subject change would make him feel a little less...shitty to say the least.

((OOC: Do you think I should make a character for Calavier? Maybe not right now, but later?))
    Vladislaus Count
    Vladislaus Count
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Vladislaus Count Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Vladislaus fastly brought the boy into his arms, wanting to get rid of this childs pain and suffering. He placed his chin on the boys head, sighing at the present moment. "I know that this wasn't what you were expecting. Life isn't all fairy tales and sunshine. I tell things straight Demetri, I do not cover anything I say when it comes down to family. " He said in disgust at what his brother had done to this boy.

He oulled away and put both hands on the boys shoulders, looking into the same eyes of his own. "I might know where he could be, there is many places that I have people who work for me looking for him. For his sake I just hope that he didn't do something to the mafia. That might be his reason for being missing." He said the truth. He looked at the boys state, seeing how crap the boy now looked.

"Well lets stop this coversation for now and let me show you the castle and your room. This place is very medi-eveil except one of Tobias's many rooms as he has claim over the west wing of the castle. And we shall look for him too. I want you to think this of your home now, even though it might not seem like it at this moment. I have custody of you now and I hae given you a unlimited bank account with your trust fund from your mothers family." He said with a smile as he stood up and offered a hand to help his nephew up.

(OCC: Yeah, maybe later when Demetri starts 6th year or something like that)
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:48 pm

Demetri sighed a little once more as his uncle embraced him. He was surprised even at himself that he didn't pull away, in fact he even felt a little more comforted than he might have it was someone else.

"I appreciate you for that, uncle. I think I prefer that people tell me the truth, and not candy coat it for me." He said, looking up into Vladislaus's eyes when they pulled away.

Demetri nodded in understanding, but said nothing more on the matter.

Gripping his uncle's hand, and standing up, he nodded. "Thank you." he said. Before they continued on, Demetri bent down and grabbed his bag and swung it over his back. "I appreciate you doing this for me. No one's ever shown me this much kindness." he said smiling as they continued through the castle.

The young half vampire, couldn't wait to see the rest of his uncle's place. Ever since Tobias had said that he would be staying here, Demetri couldn't wait to see it.

((OOC: Alrighty Smile ))
    Vladislaus Count
    Vladislaus Count
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Vladislaus Count Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:33 pm

"Now let me offically Welcome you To Count Castle Demetri. I hope you find this place like home." Vladislaus said as he lead the boy out of the lounge and into the The Gand Entrance Hall. He smirked at the boys face as total surprise went across as he looked arounf the entrance hall.

"Don't worry about thanking me, your family. You have a right to being cared for childe." Vladislaus said with a breeth nod. "Now anywhere you would like to visit first? here let me take care of your things. Sinister!" He said with a shout as a young house elf popped into the entrance hall.

"Yes Master?" The elf said foundly as Vlad smiled at the creature. Vladislaus gestured to Demetri.

"This Is Demetri, Sinister and you are to be his personal house elf, You asked to have one master and here he is. Please take care of his bags and take them to the boys bedroom in the west wing." He said with a chuckle as the elf hugged his leg.

"Thank you! Sinister will take care of Master Demetri's bags." The elf said with a pop along with Demetri's things andVladislaus rolled his eyes.

"I wish you luck with Sinister, a bit crazy that one. Born 10 years ago and is hyper all the time."

Spoiler:
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:26 am

As his uncle began showing him around the, Demetri felt his jaw drop in amazement. He had never seen a place this grand before, not even his school seemed to be able to compare to this place. "This is amazing." he said looking around him, admiring the castle.

Demetri was about to say something more, when a small house elf appeared. He smiled a little as the elf grabbed his bags and then disappeared again with a small pop.

"He seems friendly enough though." said Demetri in reply to Vladislaus.

"So, how long has this place been...around?" He asked, honestly curious to know how old this building truly was. Given that most of the artifacts seemed fairly he old, he guessed it was over 900 years old.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:18 pm

"This Place has built in 1066, before the battle of Hastings. Both our fathers were born here, including us." Tobias said at the top of the steps, smirking down at Demetri and his father. "This castle will be 1000 years old in the next 10 years. Amazing how we can trace the Count name from back a 100 years ago." He started to walk down the left set of stairs then misted himself next to his father.

"Welcome To your new home, Demetri." Tobias smiled and brought his cousin into a caring hug. He patted the boys shoulders, looking down at his smaller cousin. "News Father, we have a lead in the north of Russia. Uncle was spotted in Isle Count." Tobias said in a serious tone, raising a eyebrow at his father in question.

"Your spies do you well father." He said with a bitter laugh, earning a poke from his dad in the ribs.
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:59 pm

Demetri looked up at hearing the voice of his cousin, Tobias. He grinned when he saw him, truly happy to see him. When his cousin misted down to him and his uncle, and gave Demetri a caring hug, he hugged him back, a little awkwardly at first, since he was not used to hugs.

"It's good to see you, Tobias. And thank you." he said, in referance to the welcome.

He looked up at his Uncle at the mention of his father. "Isle Count? Where is that?" he asked. He wanted to know where is father was, which surprised him since he had been living the past few years hating him for leaving him.

Demetri couldn't even remember what Calavier looked like, and was certain that he probably didn't even look the same. From what Vladislaus had told him, he was almost certain that since being in the mafia, and his mind being corrupted, he probably wasn't the same man he used to be.

Last edited by Demetri Lancer on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vladislaus Count
    Vladislaus Count
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Vladislaus Count Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:58 pm

Vlad poked his son in amusment and smirked. "Yes, my spies have done well, Tobias Vladisalus Count. Do not question there motives again, son." He said with an raised eyebrow.

"Isle Count is next to the Caspian Sea. The main towns are Derbent, Makhachkala and Vladikavkaz, The question is, where abouts in Isle Count is he?" He questioned on thought, taping his chin.

"Right, I will go tomorrow, Demetri. I need to tell you that because your father abandoned you, I have full custody of you. He can not claim you back without my permission, child." He said eith a nod.

"Now let me and Tobias show you around the Castle. No doubt you will get lost. Lets show him the pool, Tobias."
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Demetri nodded in full understanding. There was no part of him, in that moment that wanted to be back in his father's custody. He hated the man, for abandoning him, for leaving him to fend for himself without the knowledge that he had family beyond his parents.

"Don't worry, Uncle. I have no desire to belong to my father anymore...at least...at least right now." He said with a firm nod.

He followed his uncle and his cousin throughout the castle, admiring the rest of his new home. However, despite them, explaining where everything was, and the purpose of every room, Demetri couldn't seem to focus on anything except the topic of his father.

They had found him, they knew where he was, if not specifically, they still knew where he was staying. He wondered, as he often did, whether or not he would recognize his father, and if his father would recognize him, though, he doubted it.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:45 pm

"Oh, father i don't doubt your spies." Tobias said cheekly, smirking. As they walked Through a hallway of moving portraits of the family. They went down steps untill they reached a warmer climate.

He saw that the boy was occupied with over thinking. he snapped his fingers in front of Demetri. "Don't worry about your father, Demetri. Your under our protection." He said with a nod to his cousin. He opened the double oak doors ann stepped inside.

"Welcome to the pool area, always open." He said looking at his cousins shocked face.

Spoiler:
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Demetri looked up at his cousin when he snapped his fingers. He gave him a weak smile and a quick nod. "I know...it's just...I know." he said cutting himself off.

They walked on for a moment more, before stopping at two large doors. When Tobias opened the two doors, revealing a large and very beautifully decorated pool area, Demetri's jaw dropped in shock.

He had never seen such a place. It was grand, and open and just generally beautiful. "This," Demetri said. "Is amazing."

Stepping inside, he did one quick (Literally) run around the room, unable to stop himself. Once he was back beside his cousin and uncle, he smiled at them. "This has got to be one of the coolest swimming pools I have EVER seen." he said practically bouncing up and down on his feet.
    Vladislaus Count
    Vladislaus Count
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Vladislaus Count Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:17 pm

"And that is what everyone says when they come in here." Vladislaus smirked the Count smirk and watched the child run around the pool woth a slight fast speed. "Yes amazing. I had this built back in the 1200. And I'm very glad I did. Your welcome to use it anytime." He said as he lead them out of the huge room.

They went deep down into the castle from the spiral stair case from the pool and into the dugeons. They walked passed epmty chained cells, Vlad smirking at his Nephew, they went back up a set of stairs and onto a hallway, still undeground. Vlad went to the door and opened it. Smiling at the house elfs who were making dinner.

"The main kitchen, Ther is one in each of the four towers, north and west both stocked up at the moment." He said to Demetri. "You do know your going to be very safe here and I want you to have fun. I'm sure you can ask me and Tobias questions as we walk around."

Spoiler:
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:48 pm

"It's really cool." Demetri said, still in slight shock at the shere size of the pool. He followed behind his uncle Vlad and cousin Tobias, as the two led him from the room and down into the dungeons.

As they walked, Demetri couldn't help but stare in awe as he passed many, many different and amazing things that made up the rest of the castle.

When the trio arrived in the kitchens, Demetri shook his head at how mind blowing it was. "Wow." was all the young Hrabrost could manage to say.

"I know, uncle, and I thank you. It means a lot to me that you would take me in like this." he said smiling up at his uncle. "I know, and I will ask, I think I'm just in slight shock at how amazing this place is." he said chuckling a little.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:46 pm

"I think That we should go to my west Tower, show you, demetri the three rooms that I have decided you might like to choose one from. Me and father last year did soom re-modernization to my tower, especially the common room as I call it." Tobias said with a smirk, letting his father and Demetri follow.

He pointed out staircaese and where they would lead to, espescially the tight staircase would lead you to the top floor corridor which lead too the north wing where Vlads rooms where.

They Went up another tight staircase, Tobias telling demetri about secret rooms and such as they walked into a Tobias so called common room.

Spoiler:

"Here is the common room that was re-done a couple of years ago. There is a kitchenet over there that is fully stocked all the time. This is the bas of the tower and my romm is currectly at the top with a spare room. You are welcome to come use this room anytime and if you have quests over they can stay with fathers permission of course to stay in any of the 14 rooms currectly free, that including the three rooms i will show you to choose from, so follow me through here." He said as he went though the stone archway, going up round stairs which they stopped on the stair case and looked at the small corridor with three doors.

Tobias walked and went to the last door opening it. "First room to choose from." He said with a smile.

Spoiler:
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:59 pm

Demetri followed his cousin through the castle, up and down winding staircases and down dark hallways. He was eager to see his cousin's "common room" as he called it. When they arrived inside of it, Demetri's eyes widened as he took in the sheer size and beauty of it. "This is really nice." he commented.

They took a moment to look around and then Tobias showed Demetri the first room, which was by far very gorgeous, but Demetri wouldn't use those exact words, more like 'Cool' or 'Sick'.

He liked the first room, but was interested in seeing the other two first before deciding. He voiced this thought to Tobias and his Uncle and awaited to be shown the other rooms.
    Vladislaus Count
    Vladislaus Count
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Vladislaus Count Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:05 pm

Vlad offered too show the next room, quickly spinning on the spot and walked up the spiral staircase again, they went passed 2 hallways as they kept going up until they reached the 6th hallway, the two other rooms on this floor.

"Here we are." Vlad said with a smirk as he opened the first door, offering Demetri inside.

Spoiler:
    Demetri Lancer
    Demetri Lancer
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Demetri Lancer Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:38 pm

Demetri looked around the room, impressed by everything he saw before him. This had to be by far the coolest place he had ever been in his life. Well, his own home was just as grand in it's own way, but being alone in it for too long threw off the grandeur of the home.

He liked this room, a little better than the other one. "I like this one." he said, voicing his thoughts. "Could I maybe see the last one too, please?" he asked politely, trying to hide his excitement, but knew his Uncle could probably see right through him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:48 pm