Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Free Night

Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Free Night Empty Free Night

Post by Candy Roberts Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:36 pm

Candy was trying to enjoy her night off. She didn't have a client so she thought that she would have time for herself. It was good when she was just relaxing. But she was enjoying her pina colda as she was watching everybody in the club. Candy knew soon her pimp would find her and say that she needs to start working again.

But she rolled her eyes at the thought of it. It was time for her to have some fund and not worry about anything. Not even work.
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Free Night Empty Re: Free Night

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Terry had been bored for quite awhile now and had taking some side jobs to keep himself from going crazy. He had been travelling all over the place trying to find his place. Currently he was in France and had been for awhile. He had discovered many things about himself and one of them was that he was actually a wizard who had his powers bound and that was something he hated. He had spent lots of time trying to figure out how to get them back but it wasn't working so he started taking it out on a little collection of girls he had acquired.

Terry had been looking for one especially that was his favorite but for some reason she was not where she was suppose to be so he had to ask around for her and they finally told him where she could be found. He was not thrilled about going into a wizard's club to retrieve her either and she would hear about it.

Walking into a bad he looked around for her until he finally found her at the bar so he walked up behind her and grabbed her arm,

"Just what do you think you are doing in here? I have been looking for you every where."
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Candy was trying to enjoy the night. She knew that she would pay for it later. But at this point she really didn't care. She knew that the other girls where going to tell where she was. But she really didn't care. That meant he would have to walk into a wizarding bar. And she knew that her pimp was a wizard that was stripped of his magic. And he had a little collections as he called his girls.

She knew that she was one of his favorites. But she really didn't care anymore. She knew that she would be in a ton of trouble when he found her.

Candy was enjoying her pina colda when she felt someone grab her arm. And she knew that this wasn't just from anybody. It was from him and this is when everything started.

“ I thought I would get a drink and take tonight off. And I am sure that you went and asked the girls where I was. So don't give me you look for me everywhere.”
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:56 am

Terry took her drink from her and finished it himself and smirked at her. He almost laughed when she said she was taking the night off.

"Last time I checked I was in charge of whether or not you took the night off.". He sighed "I don't recall giving you permission to do so."
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Candy then watched as he took her drink from her. This was causing her to pout because this was fair to her. She need a drink with the way that he had been working her. And she was going to take the night off so that she could have time for herself.

“ Last time I check I am in a wizarding bar. And I am sure that you don't want to make a scence. So I suggust that you drop the issue."
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Terry could not help but smirk as Candy's attempt to push him so he tightened his grip on her arm and whispered into her ear.

"I wouldn't try threatening me my dear, I gave you everything you have and I can easily take it away." Terry kissed her cheek

"I would hate to put you back in that roach hole you were living in when I found you. Instead of my penthouse."
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Candy then seen that Terry was smirking. But he then tightened the grip on her arm and couldn't help but wince. He then was whispering into her ear.

He was then telling her that he gave her everything. And it could all be taking away just as easy. She then sat there as Terry kissed her cheek. There was nothing that she could really do anymore.

She then looked at Terry. “ You would do nothing like that because I am your favorite one.” Candy did love living in a penthouse then the house that she was living in. It was her parents and they left it to her when they died. “ So you are just making empty threats again.”
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:33 pm

Terry was really starting to get pissed at Candy at the moment and he hated that she thought she knew him so well. We will just have to see about that.

"Oh trust me, you can be replaced. I am sure I can find someone who is willing to take your place and wear your clothes." Terry seethed

"If that is how you want to play then I shall have your things removed at once.""
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Candy could tell that she was pissing Terry off. And she knew that this wasn't going to be good. This wasn't going to end well for her.

“ Please don't do that. I don't have no one else and nowhere to go.” She knew that Terry was serious about giving her the boot.

She then sighed. “ I will do anything just don't make me go.”
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Terry could not help but smirk because he knew threatening to kick Candy out on her arse would change her tune.

"Thats a good girl, I knew you would see things my way."

Terry looked around and flagged down a waitress and ordered a beer and looked back at Candy.

"You could have taking the night off with me you know, I try to treat you good don't I?"
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Candy then seen that Terry was smirking. And it was because she knew that she would do anything just to keep leaving at the penthouse.

He then was telling her the she was a good girl. And that she would see things his way sometime.

She then watched as he flagged down some beer. Candy didn't want to look him in the eyes because she knew what she did was wrong.

“ Yes I know that you treat me good. And I wasn't thinking at the time. I promise it won't happen again.”
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Terry received his beer and was drinking it by sips and looking around the room. Occasionally looking over at Candy wondering what she was thinking, he did love the fact that he could still pull her strings.

"Well I am glad that you know how to handle yourself next time." Taking another drink.

"So what were you planning on finding in this place?"
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Candy then watched as he got his beer. For some reason she was looking around the room. She really didn't have a reason but she was doing it anyways.

“ Yes I promise I will ask you next time.” She then tried to smile a little bit.

He then asked her what she was planning to find in the bar. “ Nothing really.”
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Terry finished off the rest of his beer and sat the bottle down.

"So who you care to dance with me, or is dancing with me beneath you?"

Candy was Terry's favorite for a reason, when she was not pissing him off she really was fun to be around. He just would never sleep with her, he was probably the only guy in the world that wouldn't.
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:06 pm

Candy watched as he finished his drink. And she was still looking around not really paying attention.

“Yes I would love to dance with you.” She couldn't believe that Terry would say something like that. He should know by know that Candy would do anything for him.

Candy knew that she was his favorite. But she really didn't know why. She was sure that whatever reason it was it was good. She knew that Terry was one of the only guys that she wouldn't sleep with. But she was sure that if she asked Lissy to spend the summer with her, she would move into his room.
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:12 pm

Terry took Candy's hand and led her to the dance floor and placed one hand around her waist and then the other one in her hand. He started to sway them to the music and could not help but look into her eyes and pondered a few things.

"Why do you stay with me, and don't say its the money. You can make plenty on your own."
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Candy then was led onto the dance floor by Terry. He then placed a hand one her waist and took the other one in his. They then started to sway to the music. Candy then noticed that he was looking at her. She smiled a little bit.

He then was asking why she was staying with him. She wanted to say because of the money and he told her not to say that. “ Because I don't want to be alone.”
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Terry whipped Candy out and back too him and wondered why she would choose him to be with then. There used to be a time we he was a nice guy, but so many things happened in his life that those days were long gone.

"Well I am not the best guy to keep a girl company you know, you have plenty of other guy friends I am sure would be glad to keep you from being alone."

Terry was not sure what information he was trying to fish out of her but there had to be some reason.

"I mean my memory has been modified, powers have been bound. Why me?"
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Candy couldn't believe that this was happening. She has done nothing but be there and now he was questioning her why. Why hasn't she left. And she felt like she couldn't leave. It was something that she didn't want to. Candy knew that Terry was a great guy.

He then was telling her that she had plenty of guy friends. That they would make sure that she wasn't alone. “ Really you are going to tell me that when I know that I have never slept with you. Most of my guy friends I have.”

She wasn't sure what he was trying to get out of this. But it was something that Candy didn't like.

“ Because you came to me after my parents died. You told me that I could do something with my life. I lived with you in your penthouse. You made me feel like I could be me again.”
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:04 am

Terry smiled at Candy as they danced and he listened to her talk about the other guys and him,

"I guess I have never been the type of guy to sleep with all the girls. I like to tell them what to do, but sometimes even that gets boring. Doing what I do is like just something to pass the time"

When the song was finished Terry led Candy back over to the bar and ordered another drink for them and looked at her.

"You know just cause you strip does not mean you have to sleep with the guys too. I mean you do bring in good money, but is that what you want to do for the rest of your life?"
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Candy looked as Terry was smiling at her. And she was telling him that his was different from other guys.

She then was listening to him talk. About how he loved to tell them what to do. But he then said that it was just to pass the time. That is whens he hung her head down like she did something wrong. “ So I am nothing but something to do because you are bored.”

He then was leading her back over to the bar. That is when he order a drink for the both of them.

Terry then was saying just because she stripped doesn't mean she has to have sex. He then asked her if she wanted to do this for the rest of her life. She then started to whisper. “ No.”
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:42 am

Terry looked over at Candy, "Now I didn't say that about you. You are different than the other girls."

Terry took a drink of the cold liquid that was in front of him.

"Well if you don't want to do this for the rest of your life, what would you like to do?"
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:51 am

Candy then looked at Terry. He was telling her that she was different than the other girls.

She then took a drink from what she had in front of her.

He then was asking her what she wanted to do with the rest of her life. That is when she sighed. “ I really don't know what I want to do with my life.”
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:43 am

Terry continued to look at Candy, "Well we all like to do different things with our lives and trust me I have. I only took this job over as a favor to someone."

Terry wasn't sure if he wanted to spend his time any more chasing after strippers and making sure that they did their job and he got his money.

"What if I was to release you, what would you do?"
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:55 am

Candy looked at Terry when he told her that everybody was different in their own way. “ I mean I guess you are right about that.” He then told her that he only took this job as a favor and that is when she started to look at the ground.

She sighed because she was sure that Terry was getting tired of her. And was going to kick her to the curb. And then she would have no idea what she would do then.

“ I don't know what I would want to do. I guess I would be a model like I wanted to be growing up.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:48 pm