Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Free Night

Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Free Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Night

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Terry looked over to Candy and wondered what she was thinking he had heard her sighed and then he nudged her with his arm.

"Knut for your thoughts there." Terry wondered if she was thinking that he would just throw her out and he could never do that it was not his style.

"You could do anything you wanted to do."
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Candy was still looking down at the ground. This is all that she knew since her parents dead and Terry found her and took her in. She then could feel that he was nudging he with his arm. Candy wasn't really sure what was happening. But she knew that it couldn't be all that good for her.

She then sighed again. “ Are you tired of me, is that why you don't want to do this anymore.” That had to be a reason. “ I just don't want to be kicked to the curb. I have nothing left worth living for.” She knew that she should have said the last part to him. But that was what Candy was thinking. And she couldn't help it.

“ I really don't know what I want to do with my life.”
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:33 am

Terry smiled and then took Candy by the end and pulled her over to a booth that was in the corner.

Terry smiled at her, "I am not kicking you out or anything, I just thought maybe you would want to take time off and look for something better. I have plenty of money and the house isn't going anywhere."

Terry sighed at her comment, "What do you mean you have nothing to live for, you have plenty. Last time I checked I am not going anywhere."
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:13 pm

Candy then blinked as she was being pulled over to the corner booth. But she wasn’t going to think about the reason behind it.

She then was listening to what he was saying. How he wasn’t going to kick her out. But he was telling her that she could take time off. “ I don’t know where I would go if I had time.”

Candy then sighed. “ I have nobody left. My parents are dead and I don’t know what do anymore.” She then was listening to him saying that he wasn’t going anywhere.
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:05 am

Terry was not used to working with girls that thought so little of themselves. He meant this girl didn't even have to sleep with guys if she didn't want to, she just stripped.

"You need to figure out what you want out of life and you can't do that by playing a pity party cause you don't know what to do. Did you not tell me earlier that you needed to get away and that was why your here?"
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:46 pm

Candy had no idea what she was going to do with her life. She had no idea where it was going. She was so confused about everything. Growing up she thought that she had a plan for her life. But everything changed when her parents died.

Terry was talking about what she needed to do. “Yeah I came in here to get a small break away from everything.”
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:44 pm

Terry smiled and then placed a hand on her back and rubbed it,

"Sometimes you just need a break away from life, but you have to decide what you want to do if what you are doing is not working."
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Candy smiled as Terry placed a hand on her back and started to rub it.

She then was listening to everything that he was saying. “ I wouldn’t even know where to go if I left.”
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:17 am

Terry thought about what he wanted to say to her because it seems like she is very lost.

"You know I have been traveling all over the place trying to find who I am and where I belong and I have learned you have to just go."

Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Candy knew that she was lost about her life. That was because it seemed like everything bad was happening to her.

She was listening to everything that he was saying. And she was making sure that she was understanding it. “ What if I don’t belong anywhere with anybody? Then what do I do.”
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:51 am

Terry looked at Candy with great care, "You know it will never matter to me, you will always be my friend and will always have with me."

Terry had known Candy for a long time now and could never just throw her out.

"I will always be there for you, whatever you need."
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Candy then was looking at Terry. It seemed that everything that she knew was changing. And she couldn’t do anything about it. But she was listening to him tell her that she would always have him. And that he would never throw her out on the streets.

But she had no idea where she would go. Terry was always there for her. And sometimes she felt stripping was not for her. But it was money and she couldn’t complain about that. But that was all that she knew.

“ I really don’t know what I need anymore.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:53 pm