Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Learning "Computers." Whatever The Heck Those Are

Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Learning "Computers." Whatever The Heck Those Are - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning "Computers." Whatever The Heck Those Are

Post by Gorneh Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:36 am

"NO!" Aragorn yelped, only barely managing to keep himself seated so he wouldn't hurt Daniel as he played with his hair. He swallowed roughly and put his hands to his eyes, rage flittering across his brain. It lasted seconds but it was enough to force some realisation into him. He spat a curse under his breath before he looked up and smiled peacefully.

"It would be wonderful if you came to stay with us!" He didn't force it to come out, because it was true. Though when he realised Danni had mentioned someone he didn't quite recognise, he looked up at him, "Who's Kat??"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Learning "Computers." Whatever The Heck Those Are - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning "Computers." Whatever The Heck Those Are

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:43 am

Dan stifled a laugh at the two squabbling like children. He smiled sweetly at his boyfriend and suddenly was hit with shock. He had been so caught up in his studying for Juliard, he hadn't introduced Gorn to Kat.

"Oh Kat is a friend of mine from Juliard. She's helping my buy a place. We've looked into one slightly. A duplex. Half for her, and now casey. And half for us" Dan squeazed Gorns hand lightly after he finished speaking
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:00 pm

Casey started laughing and dropped the hem of her shirt. "Good thing you didn't try to call my bluff, cause I would have done it." She sent an amused smirk in his direction. "So now that you are no longer in denial, I am sorry for telling you I was gonna take my shirt off."

Casey looked down and blushed. She had totally forgotten that they'd have to pay for a place to stay. "Um, maybe aI can't come with you guys," she said, still not looking at them. Very quietly, she muttered, "You know my family can't afford it Danni." Her cheeks were still red. She hated admitting how poor they were.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:34 pm

Aragorn shot her a friendly glare, shaking his head in mock irritability, "Oh good. I forgive you." He looked up at Danni, confused still with the whole Kat person. He wouldn't press the matter but he was worried that magic would be quite impossible.

"Is she a muggle?" He asked, curiosity sparkling in his eyes.

He looked at Casey, surprised. He smiled slightly, "You don't need to worry about paying for anything Casey. I'll help you, even if you dislike depending on other people."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:51 pm

"No Kat is a witch, one of the only ones I have met in the Empire State. I think you'll like her" Dan smiled as he spoke "and casey, no worries about money. Kat and I already have payed for the house, we just have to move in." Dan smiled lightly and yawned. "I'm so happy..."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Casey looked up, opening her mouth to protest, but she stopped herself. She really did want to go live in New York, even if she hated relying on other people for money. She wrapped her arms around her torso. "Ok," she said quietly. "Thanks guys, it means a lot to me." She vowed that one day she'd pay them back for everything they'd done for her.

Casey nodded. "Yeah, Kat just started going here. She's even a Claw, you've probably seen her around your Common Room."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:38 am

Aragorn eyes widened and a grin broke out on his face, "Does she like reading? She must if she's a Claw. Is she a nice person? Does she dislike people? Does she get good grades? What year is she?" He flushed and wrinkled his nose to calm himself down, "I'm assuming she dislikes questions. Though curiosity is a Ravenclaw's best friend, in a way. It brings wisdom and-- Never mind I'm rambling again."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:48 am

Dan hugged gorn, smiling while listening to his rambling.

"Don't apologize, it's cute. and Yes, she likes people, and she enjoys reading, and she's brilliant" Dan rubbed Gorn's arm, he was so happy when Aragorn was around. Daniel loved Gorny, that was the truth.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:20 pm

Casey laughed. "I don't know, I haven't known her that long. I suppose I should get to know her better, seeing as we're going to be roomies soon. Meh, I'll muddle my way through." She shrugged. She'd learn to live with anything Kat could do that might annoy her.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:35 pm

"She sounds rather nice," Aragorn smiled at them both, glancing as his screen with a slight twitch of his lips. He sighed and poked the screen, "How is that we are going to... chat with you? Or whatever it is you called it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:26 am